- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 2,870
- Reaction score
- 60
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008
Ya, I was away for quite some time. Blame me on my flight. I had 3 flights in 5 days or so, crossing 2 timezones and more car trips back to my apartment and lots of cleaning to do in my room. So ya, sorry for being away. I am terribly jet-lagged and school starts tomorrow O.o
Eyes is a fun topic. hehehehe.
Ya, I was away for quite some time. Blame me on my flight. I had 3 flights in 5 days or so, crossing 2 timezones and more car trips back to my apartment and lots of cleaning to do in my room. So ya, sorry for being away. I am terribly jet-lagged and school starts tomorrow O.o
Eyes is a fun topic. hehehehe.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this competition unveils itself. Good luck.




