All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Sasori to win to Beach one! 10 Naruto bucks!
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

i searched almost everywhere and could not find a color pic for jiraiya... sorry :darn. oh well, i have submitted my sig
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I decided to participate again. :amuse
Forgot to change the size. :darn And there seems to be no way to edit... Don't know why. Not that it's a problem... just prefer it bigger. :p
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I hope Gentatsu ;)

Here I am with my new sig, this time no ecchi picture but a romantic kiss ^^
I hope you like it :)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I hope Gentatsu ;)

Here I am with my new sig, this time no ecchi picture but a romantic kiss ^^
I hope you like it :)
Yay, romantic for the win. :p
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Hound, instead you are here only to participate... :p
 

D. Hawk

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
380
Reaction score
50
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I like the work of spectrun in this actual sign. Good theme, good colors, good work.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

TY Hawk! *-*

@Far... I loved your sig *-------*

@Kakashi919, I agree with Hawk... but your sig is very good :P

@Hound, I liked very much your sig.

@Sasori, your sig is so beautiful! congratz :)

@Hawk, You'll go participate in this contest? :eyeroll

I forgot to post a thing... The theme of my sig is the musical "Les Misérables" created by Victor Hugo... ;P
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

wow.. i really like heavens dragon's sig. color is cool and it has 2 of my favorite characters :p
 

heavens_dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
586
Reaction score
87
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@Kakashi919: Thanks Kakashi919! I really like yours too! It has all the Naruto moments that made me really sad but it's very well incorporated! Nice title, the song goes well with your sig too :)

@Hatsuharupeace: Very nice signature! The render you used is very cute and the effects are really cool!

@Farfella: I fell in love with the colours on your sig! There're soft and makes you feel calm. And you can't go wrong with Link <3

@Spectrum: Awesome signature! I really like the images you used and the effects & colours are wonderfully done!

@Hound: Your signature is so romantic :) I like the dreamy atmosphere! Everytime I read your title I think of the really old song "Rosemary", haha

@Sasori: I'm surprised you didn't make an ecchi one! haha (i'm sure that's what everyone been saying :P) but I like your signature, it's very cute and great colours!

Good Luck to everyone in the contest!
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I added mine~ Couldn't make last week's cuz of Edited Manga business. >.>
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

@heavens_dragon, your sig is wonderful *-*

@hatsuharupeace, beautiful sig :D

@Doragon, beautiful sig too... =)
 

Doragon

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
282
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

So no one here ever played/read Planetarian...?
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

nope never read it.. but i think i heard the name somewhere or saw it somewhere
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratz to D.Hawk for winning the SOTW #59-60!!! ^^
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

CONGRATZ HAWK *-*
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations D. Hawk ;)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

congratz to hawk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top