All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hehe i was expecting to see an obito sig. but i thought it would be with his famous line from kakashi gaiden :amuse i still like this one alot though, the colors are really cool
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Thx^^ I'll submit later 'cause I have to search for the stock link at deviantart xD
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yo. Gundams are righteous, right? I don't know what Gundam it is, but it's surely coo'. Been a while since my last submission too.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yo. Gundams are righteous, right? I don't know what Gundam it is, but it's surely coo'. Been a while since my last submission too.
Yes, they are: why wouldn't they be? Latest Gundam 00 has proven us what great heroes they can be ;) I like gundam btw...

Just out of curiosity: who's the hero in your opinion: the gundam and/or the pilot? ^^

Anyway very nice submission, as the other ones are too.

We do look forward to more
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Here I am also this time ^^
Who doesn't know Lupin The Third ?
I take the song from the anime as title (any of you remeber ???)
If you are interested ;) (and don't remember to pump up the volume) ---> Youtube
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Yes, they are: why wouldn't they be? Latest Gundam 00 has proven us what great heroes they can be ;) I like gundam btw...

Just out of curiosity: who's the hero in your opinion: the gundam and/or the pilot? ^^

Anyway very nice submission, as the other ones are too.

We do look forward to more
It's a mixture of both. My person favourite was Gundam Wing. Zero is my all time favourite Gundam. Imagine if Heero was in a different Gundam, that would ruin the entire thing, he'd be just another emo~ And Zero with another pilot would just be meh! I guess it's selective.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Gentatsu, I edited your post to place "Superhero - " before the title (or lack thereof). As a reminder to everyone, there aren't that many rules, but please try to follow the submission format guidelines. They are listed in the first post of each contest thread.
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

hehe i was expecting to see an obito sig. but i thought it would be with his famous line from kakashi gaiden :amuse i still like this one alot though, the colors are really cool
hehe thx! but man I was confused I even called obito tobi !!
And when i was reading the spoiler today...

i was like wtf with "tobi says:"
tobi is dead on the mission with kakashi !!!
Lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Gentatsu, I edited your post to place "Superhero - " before the title (or lack thereof). As a reminder to everyone, there aren't that many rules, but please try to follow the submission format guidelines. They are listed in the first post of each contest thread.
I just never really thought of a name for it. Thought it suited this theme. If you can then, how about "I am Gundam" instead =P?

hehe thx! but man I was confused I even called obito tobi !!
And when i was reading the spoiler today...
i was like wtf with "tobi says:"
tobi is dead on the mission with kakashi !!!
Lol
Spoilers :x!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I just never really thought of a name for it. Thought it suited this theme. If you can then, how about "I am Gundam" instead =P?



Spoilers :x!
No, the lack of a title is fine. The problem is that you did not place the theme before the title. The format is "[Theme] - [Title] by [User]." So, even if you don't have a specific title, the rest of the format should be followed. It is really just a friendly reminder, but I am serious about wanting the format kept. :)

Also, please don't discuss spoilers outside the designated spoiler threads. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

I just never really thought of a name for it. Thought it suited this theme. If you can then, how about "I am Gundam" instead =P?



Spoilers :x!
Nop everyone know that obito is dead !!!
no need for spoiler tags...:p
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

obito lives on in our hearts :p (though i still think he is alice ) somewhere xD
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

No, the lack of a title is fine. The problem is that you did not place the theme before the title. The format is "[Theme] - [Title] by [User]." So, even if you don't have a specific title, the rest of the format should be followed. It is really just a friendly reminder, but I am serious about wanting the format kept. :)

Also, please don't discuss spoilers outside the designated spoiler threads. :amuse
Ah, sorry. Won't happen again~

Nop everyone know that obito is dead !!!
no need for spoiler tags...:p
Sorry~ I just saw spoiler and naruto~ It's one of the only mainstream animes that I don't read as well as watch. I read the Gaiden a while back though, but the anime version came out as well I guess. Sorry for making a fuss~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations on the win, dHEKU! :amuse
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulations to Dheku, taking the win in last contest. Well, you know what to do :p and thank you all for participating

anyway, let's hope some more submissions come in
 

Gentatsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Gogo Dheku! I totally voted for you~
 

Sasori

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2007
Messages
284
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Congratulation Dheku !!!! :confetti

Damn ><
Another time second :darn
 

dHEKU

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
18
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Thanks everyone!
I'm very happy! Thank you! Really!

I do not know if I will participate in the current competition, but I'll try!
:3
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

yes congrats dheku! as the unwritten rules say u have to compete in the other one :p
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2009

Another congratulations for dHEKU!!! :confetti

With his win, the entries in the Summer Signature Contest have now all been decided. They are Sasori's "Beach Party," D. Hawk's "Summer in Rio," Farfalla's "The Impossible Dream," and (of course) dHEKU's "Star Culture." You can view these signatures and all of the winners in the Hall of Fame. The voting for which of these summer signatures is your favorite will begin within the coming week; so, please be sure to vote! :cheerbunny

As for the current contest, we so far have five fabulous entries. (Lupin! :wtf) Hopefully, we will see more in this week. :tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top