Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
@ NanaDmari - When you use your DA account, how do you get an image preview to work in the BBcode in this forum? I tried to do this before, but I couldn't figure out the right code to get an image preview, so now I just use Imageshack. If you have the answer, mabye you could PM me? Thanks.
@ Coffee - Wow, that example makes so much sense, I never thought of using an image preview from somewhere else and then having the link to the MH or a DA gallery. I guess we can still use a .png after all. Yay!
@ NanaDmari - When you use your DA account, how do you get an image preview to work in the BBcode in this forum? I tried to do this before, but I couldn't figure out the right code to get an image preview, so now I just use Imageshack. If you have the answer, mabye you could PM me? Thanks.

@ Coffee - Wow, that example makes so much sense, I never thought of using an image preview from somewhere else and then having the link to the MH or a DA gallery. I guess we can still use a .png after all. Yay!
Last edited:
Oh well, at least I can now put my sigs there, and have .png previews now.

one likes the text and one doesn't


