Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010
Voting for the government theme sig contest is now underway! I am so pleased with the 6 submissions! In the beginning, I was a bit worried that the theme might not be inspiring enough, but I am glad to see that you guys exceeded my perceptions yet again!
You have one week to vote for your favorite and elect a winner! Good luck to all candidates!
The new contest is also up, and the theme this time is
fashion. Like I say in my customary submission comment, with a theme like this, the sky really is the limit. Whatever you think of when you think of fashion is fine. If you are the type of person who needs strict guidelines, then you can focus on clothes, design, and all that jazz. Have fun, fashionistas and fashionistos!
Q & A Time
Question time with Tsukisama xD - So the
theme is
government. I'm just wondering whether we can focus on the military aspect of a government?
Oh yeah and are we strictly only allowed to submit ONE signature piece per contest?
I mentioned in the comment for the government theme that any aspect of the government, including law enforcement, would be acceptable; so, military-based submissions would have been fine like your Storm Trooper signature.
As for the other question, I would direct you to the seventh rule in the bulleted list of rules for entries in each of the submission threads:
If you have multiple signatures, kindly choose one for this competition.
So, only one submission per user per signature contest. If you really have another one for the same theme, then you can save it until the next Sig Contest Anniversary Special in April where you can make a submission using any past theme.
and I also thought of another theme for Tsukisama, if you are still around. LOL..
Pizza~
Noted
