All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Maybe. :hurr

I was thinking of focusing on a particular model or designer label. I don't want to focus on anything anime or manga related for this theme tbh.
Same here. I'm not gonna do any with anime/manga renders :tem
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I think I have to sit this theme out. I have a lot of pressure from my professor to finish some school work ASAP, plus nothing really comes to my mind for this theme. Sorry guys.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

@DeBaron - That's sad to hear. Good luck on your assignments :D


This is what I'm working on for the current theme... Lady Gaga was the first person that came to mind when I thought about fashion. She has a "different" take on fashion that most people have, and I thought she would be perfect for this theme :tem

 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Ç__Ç
I thought of Gaga too...
but no problem, I have lots of friends that are fashion designers/students... they will inspire me in some way XD

debaron, good luck on your thesis \o\~
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Another try, XD XD =




Nobody is talking! T_T ~



 
Last edited:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Coffee's sigs are very tempting to work with anime/manga renders :tem

I'll try to stick with the non-anime sigs though :XD

I like the fashion angel the best out of all.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I love both of your ideas/designs, Coffee! They're looking great! :thumbs

The first one looks a bit dull in appearance though. I like the positioning of the render and the patterns but the colouring is a bit flat!? :s

Second signature looks very promising. :nod
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I posted three different ones so far, so when you say 2 and first/second, you are confusing me lol~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

First one being the "Fashion Angel" signature.

...and the "second one" being the first signature you placed in the spoiler tag. xD
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Here is my first try for Fashion~


<hr noshade size="1">
any suggestions ne?

Anyways~ so I got one person saying that the Fashion Angel is the best and another saying that Sabers Maid Fashion is the best~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Come on now! I was referring to the following signatures:



 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The maid sigs are great too... However I don't like the black brush or whatever it is that's on top the render.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I dont either, thanks for your thoughts~ Ill probably take that out or change it~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Once again, I agree with kakashi. :3c

I think that Maid sig needs some gold/yellow colouring in it. Be it in the form of light brushes, patterns or a subtle shade would look nice. ^^
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I agree. A color that matches her hair/eyes would be good.

I'll have to do a lot of editing on my Gaga sig to make it how I want it... Will probably try other renders as well.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The brownish/goldish color looks cool... I think the greenish color was a bad idea though :tem (my bad)

I was considering doing a sig with the render in my current sig, but I don't think it would fit the theme well.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

the background of your sig looks pretty awesome ~ but I dont like the render part though...
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hehehe this current sig was just random smudging and other random stuff. :XD

Thought it looked cool when I finished so I decided to use it lol
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

It does look pretty cool, the placement is very good, it does show the parts that makes me dislike the render, and the smudging is set at a good blend (or is it just one of the artistic filters?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top