All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I don't like using artistic filters really. They never give the effect I want when i try them out.
I wasn't suppose to smudge the render so much, if at all :XD
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I don't like using artistic filters really. They never give the effect I want when i try them out.
I wasn't suppose to smudge the render so much, if at all :XD
Your current sig is cool. I have nothing to say about it :D
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I don't like using artistic filters really. They never give the effect I want when i try them out.
I wasn't suppose to smudge the render so much, if at all :XD
I understand you but your current sig was really amazing. Congratz
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
The polls have closed on the government theme sig contest, and the winner, as elected by you the voters, is ~Coffee~! :tem Congratulations! Your Zero Requiem no Tameni is #1! Suzaku is a great embodiment of devotion to the state and the sacrifices one must make for government. :nod Plus, your signature is just gorgeous. :D
:confetti

Please be sure to wish ~Coffee~ congratulations on his victory. :hbunny​

The fashion contest is halfway over, and so far we have two very stylish submissions. I'm looking forward to the rest that is to come in the week. :)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Congrats Coffee! :confetti


A close one this week :XD a well deserved win :thumbs
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Ouch :P Congrats Coffee!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Congratz Coffee!
 

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I secretly hoped a little for Shinsatsu to win but it's impossible not to say that Coffee's sig had deserved victory, so Congratz Coffee :confetti

:darn I might end up not participating this time again, stupid 40hrs work a week :(
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti Congrats on the win Coffee!!! :confetti​

@ Kakashi - Wow, I really like your current sig! It's one of your best :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010


:confetti
Congratz Coffee!!!
:confetti
You've won the Autumn Contest as well! :zomg

So it's 2-2 now. :scry​
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Wheeew, that was really close.... and Im a little confused by Bugz last statement, so Im gonna go look
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Don't go in search or look. Just think about it. ;)
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

You said I won the Autumn, that hasnt taken place yet has it, and the 2v2 confuses me too~XD
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Autumn results are out? :oh

Jin you trolling again? :3c
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I think he is, cause I unno where this 2-2 is coming from lolz~
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Bakas. How am I trolling?

2-2 = we're both tied to two victories each.
Autumn Contest voting hasn't started yet...but I'm pretty confident that you've got a high chance of winning it more then ever before. :amuse

@ kakashi - I don't troll on MH. :oh I rep for the kakashi's though. :3c
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

.... but but.... I have 3~ LOL





 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I feel ever worse now. T'was a mistake. I don't like this contest anymore. :scry
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

hahahah dont feel worse~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:rofl

Fail Jin is fail :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top