All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I was anticipating a reaction like that from you, kakashi! :XD

3-2 huh? I guess I better come up with some supa cool ideas for the up and coming contests. Crystal clear renders would help as well for the base of my sig. >.<
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Jin you only won this contest twice? :oh
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yeah, what's wrong now? T_T
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Nothing... I also won twice :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I take that as an insult now. No offence and all. T_T
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

It was meant to be an insult :kukuku
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I decided to join in this time~~~ X3


ooops.... I forgot to add "by darkdana666"....
 
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti Welcome to the Bi-weekly signauture contest, darkdana666!!! :confetti

It's always great to see new participants in this particualr contest. Great fashion-themed signature submission. I'm looking forward to seeing more submissions in the future from you. :vbunny

I still hate you, Coffee. :scry
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Good to see you participate again :D

I like your submission, looks really clean and simple. Good job :thumbs


:lmao@ Jin
 
Last edited:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:confetti Welcome to the Bi-weekly signauture contest, darkdana666!!! :confetti

It's always great to see new participants in this particualr contest. Great fashion-themed signature submission. I'm looking forward to seeing more submissions in the future from you. :vbunny

I still hate you, Coffee. :scry
He likes new ppl to join, unless you win more than him XD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

So not true.


More participants are always welcomed. :vbunny
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yeah, he starts disliking people when they beat him :XD
 

darkdana666

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
183
Gender
Female
Country
Serbia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hehehe~~ Thanks guys
I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I'm participating. Wish I had the time for more :smile-big
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

LMAO...
I had fun reading your posts people ! :D
Good news: Bugzee is fired up now :) looking forward to see your submission.
Bad news: I burned my photoshop finger, and yes, the one that does everything :S
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hmm... might join this round :XD I'm currently starting one, and I'll submit it if I make it in time :XD
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

LMAO...
I had fun reading your posts people ! :D
Good news: Bugzee is fired up now :) looking forward to see your submission.
Bad news: I burned my photoshop finger, and yes, the one that does everything :S
Oh wow what terrible luck~

Try your other hand~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

:lmao

Shin you can't use the mouse because of one finger? Come on!!! You can do it!!!


:3c
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

well he can move the mouse, but try clicking with a messed up finger, hell it gets hard with a hang-nail sometimes...
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Clicking the mouse is hard :S But I feel that it's getting better :D who knows maybe it'll be ok before the deadline ^^
Thanks guys.
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I founded you Coffee ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top