All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2008-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Good luck to you people. It seems that I won't be able to make a signature before the deadline.
I'll just vote for the best.
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Edible thongs, mortal enemies, and secret admirers! Oh My!
You should catch me and him on naughty thursday's =3
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yep, Im the "Fat" he's the "Ass" -wink-
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

its good to have you here Yao, you make things all that more exciting~
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Well... I managed to make a signature with my left hand :)
I'm really shocked, I didn't know I could do it... I'm not so sure about the results too :S But I submitted it anyway ^^
 

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
1,176
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

good you made it in time, shinsatsu...
I use the mouse with my left hand... I started doing this when I had some injuries in my right wrist, and got used to it... now I find it even easier and better then with my right hand XD

but I still use the tablet's pen with the right, of course...
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Cool submission shin, I like it :thumbs

Can't wait to get a tablet. They're a little expensive here, but hopefully for christmas i can manage to get one :tem
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

@ Shin - Really nice entry! It's even more impressive knowing you made it with your left hand. When I used to game way too much my right wrist got too sore to use, and I could barely do basic operations with the mouse in my left hand. So kudos to you and NanaD for being ambi-dexterous. :D

Tablets are so cool, I thought I wanted one, but alas I fear that I'd never do any real work, so I will try to forget that they exist. Hopefully, you will get one Kakashi. :)
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I never damaged my right hand, so I never had to try and use my left. If I were to damage my gaming hand, I would need to get a kinect :XD
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

One more hour to submit! Don't be fashionably late! ;)
 

DeBaron8

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
551
Reaction score
571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Oh really? Damn, I thought it ended an hour ago, I could have made one really fast. Now there is too little time. Wish I understood the GMT stuff better.
 

Tsukisama

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
6,247
Reaction score
2,771
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

The submission phase of the fashion sig contest is over. Now is the time for everyone to play fashion police and vote for their favorite submission! Who will come out on top, and whose signatures are so last week? You decide! Voting ends in a week.

The new contest is up, and the theme this week is light! Your submissions can be about any type of light. They can also be about "light" in the sense relating to weight if you wish or even about some form of media with the word "light" in its title. It is inspired by Hanukkah. (Happy Hanukkah, by the way, for all Jewish users! :tem) Have fun and happy holidays! :hbunny
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

...Did I make it in time??
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Yesh, you did, now it is time for the voting (one week long) and you can start on the next theme, Light.
 

Yaotzin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
35
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I already have an idea, but I don't think you guys would like it very much xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

How can you be so sure?

Me likes the new theme. Don't have any ideas just yet xD.

Off topic: So where did you first meet Yaotzin, Coffee?
 

Shinsatsu

MH's Most Fashionable Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
2,817
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Nice signature Bugzee ^^.
The new theme is cool. I wonder what we should focus on :S Hopefully, I will be able to work normally this week.
Yagami Light crossed my mind, but that idea is so obvious.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

I met Yao in an online game~
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Re: All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2010

Hmm@ met him in an online game. Hope I don't have any stalkers from the games I play :oh

Light team is really interesting. So many possibilities.Good luck everyone :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top