Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm out of time and won't make it T.T Sorry, boss! Hate to let you down T.T
Thats too bad :hug- but try to do the next one. :noworry.
I will hold out the deadline until 11pm est.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Made my submission. Now I'm no good getting ideas for "happy" themes like this. So, I just made something of how I vied valentine's day :XD

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

View* valentines day.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks Kaka - now we can have a vote. The question IS NOW, WILL THERE BE A THIRD CONTENDER? :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Great sig, Coffee-san!

And I didn't make a sig last night again. :crying Sorry, people!
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes thats right I snuck in a submission~ lol
Couldnt really get it to where I wanted it~ Ive been pretty flooded with trying to figure out and get used to this Independent TV technician thing...

anyways Charlie your Ava and Sig are epic funny
and Adorien your Ava is awesome!!!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News / Update

Sorry for the delay in starting the vote round. Voting is under way - please vote for your favorite.
I'll start the new contest in the evening after I get off from work.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yay, new theme! :yay And I like it. I'll see what I can do, Charlie!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hmm...this is hard for me :sweat
I know its an easy theme but I don't have a particularly move that I love or anything, maybe I'll pass.
Gl for you tho ado :p
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
your current set is epic awesome though Zeltrax
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmm...this is hard for me :sweat
I know its an easy theme but I don't have a particularly move that I love or anything, maybe I'll pass.
Gl for you tho ado :p
See if you can do one for one that you've liked.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
thanks coffee :D
See if you can do one for one that you've liked.
I'll try to think of something, charlie :headscratch
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Why are you people still letting Coffee win these contests!? :notrust

What happened to kashy, DeBaron and shin!? :notrust

No new badges yet? :notrust

Still no edit button!? :notrust

Wth!? :notrust






...still missed you guys~ :zomg
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are you planning a come back and challenge ~coffee~? :kukuku

Badges are given for the seasonal contest so after the next one we should have some given. :p
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ya just make **ME step it up again, why dont you~~~
 
Last edited:
Top