Discussion All Purpose Sig Contest Discussion Thread 2012

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie, just something minor... Since I changed my username from Hound, could you change it there in the Hall of Fame? In the Music theme.

[c]Np - Done.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
..... w8....that's hound? :oh

:fail

I had no idea...

Anyway.... my graphics card is overheating or something and keeps crashing my computer with Photoshop, so until I get another card to replace it, I'm not sure I will be able to take part in the current theme. sorry :( again :/

[c]Hope it gets fixed soon. :comfort[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
..... w8....that's hound? :oh

:fail

I had no idea...

Anyway.... my graphics card is overheating or something and keeps crashing my computer with Photoshop, so until I get another card to replace it, I'm not sure I will be able to take part in the current theme. sorry :( again :/

[c]Hope it gets fixed soon. :comfort[/c]
- First reseat the card
- Second try a fan for it~ (if you have a fan on it, make sure its not stuffed with dust and its still working)
- Third reinstall the drivers for it
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
- First reseat the card
- Second try a fan for it~ (if you have a fan on it, make sure its not stuffed with dust and its still working)
- Third reinstall the drivers for it
I just fixed it actually :XD
Put in another 8800 I had there and it's back up. It was all the dust, I need to give it a proper cleaning tomorrow.
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Spoke too soon... same problem with another card. So, will have to dismantle is and check if its the mother board. *sigh* This sucks :(
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hmmm your processor?

@Charlie -
"Congratulations to ~Coffee~, winner of sig contest week #186-188! "
(in the announcements)
That link to '186-188' no longer links to the hall of fame...
I dont know if thats intended or not, so I thought Id let you know~

[c]Corrected the name / link fixed.[/c]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
News Update:

Hello everyone - I closed the voting poll for sig contest Sig of the Week #185-186 a bit early Than the scheduled time by a couple hours. We've had a lot of members who took part and like wise, there was a lot members who also voted this time as well. The vote ended in a tie, congrats to Adi and Farfalla for winning this contest. Awesome job you two!! :confetti .


In other news:

The current bi weekly signature is: [Submissions] Sig of the Week #187-188 , which is currently running, so please don't forge to take part. The contest is open until Jan 17th.
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I'll be honest and say I feel rather sad that I didn't win because I really liked that sig :(
BUT!
I have to say that far and ado's are great so they deserve it! Congratulations :confetti
I esp love how far's is so much different :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Wow. So unexpected. Thanks to everyone who voted for me! :wtf And congrats, Nana! :hug

Zel, I thought yours would win. :XD

Btw, I never vote when participating. :oh Is that bad? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Yep, the first time I did it (I voted myself) I felt guilty so I didn't ever do it again.
I rather leave the votes up to others.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sometimes I vote for myself o.o Although this time I didn't xD
There's nothing bad about it, Ze! I think "vote for the best", and if I think I did the best work once, I'll vote for mine xD No need to feel guilty, you're being fair, imo^^
Doesn't happen that often, though T.T (feeling I did the best work)~

Glad I won this time^^ Thx everybody!
And welcome back and gratz as well, Adi *-*
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Just remembered I have on board graphics, so I will work on my sig tonight :D
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congrats to the winners! And everyone else. xD

I don't know if I'm in the mood to make some sigs, but I'll try to get an entry in.
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Got my entry in, I was getting worried that the site would come back up and by the time I got logged in, that submission time would be over XD

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yay, another entry! :amuse

That sig is also good, Coffee-san!

---------- Post added January 15, 2012 at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was January 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

Zeltrax! Hooray for another entry!
 
Top