Aloha!!

Nieco

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yerrow my name is Nieco :3

me have a question
Which one do you think is worth collecting/better atm
Hunter xHunter or D.Gray Man?



I love manga
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!!! :pmg

Woo!! Another Aussie!! Nice to meet you, and welcome to MH! :D I'm Icei, one of the mods here at the Member Zone and also the General Category. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!!

Hmm... I would have to say HXH at the moment... It has more volumes out, and since I've re-read if the second time, I've realized how epic it really is. :XD So yes, HXH.

So other than HXH and DGM, what other manga do you read? :)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Hello there, Nieco~~~ :amuse

I have to disagree and say D.Gray-Man, but I'm totally biased because it's my favorite manga. What's yours?
And it's funny because I just barely started collecting the DGM volumes. I just ordered 2,3, and 4 yesterday.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Damn all these Aussies! Geddout! D;

Welcome to MH Nieco, I dislike both mangas you presented. Yeah, I'm a buzzkill like that :cheez
 
Top