Alpha is going on hiatus. Haters gonna hate.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: The alphabet of MH

You like soup?
What do you think of alphabet soup?
What is your favourite letter of the English and Russian alphabets?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

That guy looks cool, btw do you think bakuman has greatly deteriorated since it's early days?
Of course it has some good chapters, and some bad ones. Back in the love-oneshot-arc, i was ready to drop it. By the time Nana apperead i decided to do reviews. :3c

What happend. Why you back :rolleyes:
Actually it's quite silly :eyeroll

After you guys didn't answered my good-bye post, and two weeks pased, and gb still was the only one to answered, i made the alphabeta-gaiden-edit, to remind you that i'm still waiting for an answer.

However, digitaldude said this

This dude is a chapter reviewer?

You guys should die!
and i just couldn't not answer. So i answered him, and... it went on... i posted in the last person to win thread, and well you saw what happened later.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: The alphabet of MH

yes gb is ur only friend....now become my slave :yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

You like soup?
What do you think of alphabet soup?
What is your favourite letter of the English and Russian alphabets?
You like soup? ----> :guns

What do you think of alphabet soup? ----> :modsmack

What is your favourite letter of the English and Russian alphabets?

ab and аб respectively


FU**!!! FU**, FU**, FU** ФАК! This is my 150's post!! :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The alphabet of MH

This guy is too funny. :rofl

Alphabeat is an awesome member. I'm glad his back. :Gaipose

Are you going to join the Scavenger Hunt? :XD
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

This guy is too funny. :rofl

Alphabeat is an awesome member. I'm glad his back. :Gaipose

Are you going to join the Scavenger Hunt? :XD
:3c. I'm glad you like my jokes :zomg. Maybe you're gonna say what you like especially, so i can know what goes here in MH and what not :p

About scavangers hunt. Yeah, sure joining on the last day, is definetely worth it :p

he learns well from the master :vbunny
What did i ever learn from you? :nana
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: The alphabet of MH

so you do accept me as your master..thats good. Feed my ego some moar plz :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The alphabet of MH

hahaha that's great news! I think you'll do well in the scav hunt even if you are behind like several rounds. xDDD!

Apparently, there are a lot of benefits when one becomes a slave to gb, Alpha. I have heard some amazing stories! You should welcome gb into your life without a moments hesitation. :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

hahaha that's great news! I think you'll do well in the scav hunt even if you are behind like several rounds. xDDD!

Apparently, there are a lot of benefits when one becomes a slave to gb, Alpha. I have heard some amazing stories! You should welcome gb into your life without a moments hesitation. :derp
I thought i actually made sure, that i was being ironic back then... :headscratch

Anyway, you still didn't said what exactly was funny and what not. Now don't get me wrong. It's not like i'm forcing you... :yelling
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The alphabet of MH

I thought i actually made sure, that i was being ironic back then... :headscratch

Anyway, you still didn't said what exactly was funny and what not. Now don't get me wrong. It's not like i'm forcing you... :yelling
Or is it me? :derp

Your replies...mainly in the FF. :p

Most FF'ers have their own unique persona and you're no exception. ;P
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

Or is it me? :derp

Your replies...mainly in the FF. :p

Most FF'ers have their own unique persona and you're no exception. ;P
:hug

tho i thought you'd say my reviews or the alphabeta-gaiden-edit i made not so long ago :darn
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The alphabet of MH

:hug

I've read some of your reviews. I haven't been following Bakuman for over a year now. That doesn't mean I don't look at the boards. Most of the replies/posts you make after your reviews are amusing to read. Keep it up! :thumbs
 
Last edited:

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Let me speak from my heart!

So, BBBro, Icey, Googz, Saladesu, Impy, GB, Buugze, E3ye, Impy, jorped, yuki, (and everyone else who i forgot to mention here :sweat),

HI FROM RUSSIA :hi5

See ya all, trolls :3c
Imp is on the list twice but I'm not mentioned once. I am hurt. :crying


I see when I'm not wanted.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Let me speak from my heart!

Imp is on the list twice but I'm not mentioned once. I am hurt. :crying


I see when I'm not wanted.
Impy being twice was... unexpected... :fail

However, i did write

(and everyone else who i forgot to mention here :sweat)
so your argument, that you didn't wrote because you weren't mentioned doesn't work. Anyway i'm pretty sure you found out that i made this post only today, so that's a double-facepalm at you for trying to troll me :kukuku


Alphabeat is an awesome member. I'm glad his back. :Gaipose
... :blink ...

 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The alphabet of MH

Where did you go alphabeat? and how was it where you went? were there women? :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: The alphabet of MH

Where did you go alphabeat? and how was it where you went? were there women? :3c
Where did you go alphabeat?


and how was it where you went?

:3c

were there women?

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I know i am not bakuman but can u review me too?:worrybunny
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Self-proclaimed Bakuman Chapter Reviewer

I know i am not bakuman but can u review me too?:worrybunny
You're past your expiration date. :yelling
 
Top