Hellooooo, fellow members and moderators! 
I'm Naomidee, one of the General Category/Member Zone moderators here on Manga Helpers. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even suggestions in regards to those forums, please let me know. You are welcome to post in my thread here, if you think it's appropriate, or PM me if it's a bit more private. Thank you, and welcome to my thread.
(I live in the USA, and my time zone is Central)
Ok. Here goes nothing, right?
I'm not what you would call extremely new to MangaHelpers, but I just recently broadened my horizons and strayed out of the DGM forums.
So you can call me Naomidee, or Naomi. I'm cool with either one, really.
If anyone wants to ask me something random, then have at it! I am on summer break now, so I will answer to the best of my ability.
General likes.
General dislikes.
Official Punk List

I'm Naomidee, one of the General Category/Member Zone moderators here on Manga Helpers. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or even suggestions in regards to those forums, please let me know. You are welcome to post in my thread here, if you think it's appropriate, or PM me if it's a bit more private. Thank you, and welcome to my thread.
(I live in the USA, and my time zone is Central)
Ok. Here goes nothing, right?
I'm not what you would call extremely new to MangaHelpers, but I just recently broadened my horizons and strayed out of the DGM forums.
So you can call me Naomidee, or Naomi. I'm cool with either one, really.
If anyone wants to ask me something random, then have at it! I am on summer break now, so I will answer to the best of my ability.

General likes.
- D.Gray-Mannnn
- Harry Potter
- Noblesse
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged Series
- Shopping
- The internet
- Allen Walker, Howard Link, Timcanpy, Millennium Earl
- House MD
- Reading
- Seeing movies
- Honesty
- Meg&Dia, Lydia, Keane, Pendulum, Eminem, Arctic Monkeys, The Killers
- Music
- Candy and sweet things
- Birds
- Charlie, good_boy, kdowns, Jorped, xi0, Zatono<3, Alpha-face
- Actually, every member&mod!
And MH of course - Your mom
General dislikes.
- Meat
- Your mom
- Twilight
- My procrastination habit
- American football
- Not being able to sleep
Official Punk List
- M3J
- scav
Last edited:

). Some of my guilty pleasures and Hollywood Undead, Tech N9ne, and I have a huge crush on Eminem. XDDD I almost forgot about The Arctic Monkeys, Florence + The Machine, and Imogen Heap. This question is hard. Too many to choose from. *_*

I don't have any huge plans this summer, other than going to Utah to attend my dad's wedding. I've only met his fiance once (and never met her kids), so it might be pretty awkward. I love the mountains though, so Utah will be great. 






I don't read D.Gray-Man and have no idea who the other 2 characters are
educate me please....