Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I tried to have a Twitter account once, but I could not figure out how to use it.

You guys should be thankful enough that MH is so user friendly or I might have never existed here. :faint
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

It's easy. You follow people, you tweet what you want to share with your followers, and you - wait, you don't whore yourself out to get more followers, Twitter ain't FaceBook or MySpace. It's still pretty good though, especially for people who don't like reading.

Or is bad at reading. Like y-

Hi.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

You obviously don't know much about twitter if you think people don't whore themselves out for followers...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Not as much as FB and MS users do. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Not as much as FB and MS users do. :oh
I don't know how to quantify it, but twitter is all about getting as much followers as possible. You see talk show guests and interviewees promoting their accounts. None of them did that with myspace, maybe facebook. It's all about getting verified and amassing as many followers as possible.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Soooo Gary, wanna follow me? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

So it's perfect for blai. :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

My friend Matt follows some people on Twitter and always complains about how he doesn't care that Robert "Just ate the most amazing sandwich on rye bread EVER"...

Are people's Tweets usually that boring? :sweatdrop

I once heard that Lady Gaga was the most followed person ever on Twitter. She beat Obama :oh
What has the world come to these days?


Did anyone every tell you that you make a smexy Harry Potter?
Oh and wait until you see my outfit for the last premier/my Harry Potter party.
It's Slytherin and going to be so totally awesome.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Being the avid Harry Potter fan I know you are, what is your opinion on how Australia gets to see the final instalment of the movies 2 days (3, if you think about the timezones) before America? :3c

And speaking Slytherin, I saw Tom Felton at a convention earlier this year! :nuts It was awesome! You could get a photo with him for $40 and an autograph for $30, but there were just too many cheap manga bargains to ignore... :worrybunny
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Being the avid Harry Potter fan I know you are, what is your opinion on how Australia gets to see the final instalment of the movies 2 days (3, if you think about the timezones) before America? :3c
........................Well, I...
I'd just say that I'm fairly depressed/murderousjealous!
You're going to see it on the night it comes out, right?
You're going to give me oodles of spoilers as well, yes?
And you're of course going to tell me how amazing it is and get me even more pumped about it, hmmm?

Thanks, Icei, I knew I could count on you! 8D

And speaking Slytherin, I saw Tom Felton at a convention earlier this year! :nuts It was awesome! You could get a photo with him for $40 and an autograph for $30, but there were just too many cheap manga bargains to ignore... :worrybunny
WhatisthisIdon'teven-?!
I totally would have wasted $40 on the picture, that's for sure! Ahhh~
Not only do I love Malfoy as a character, I also think Tom Felton is the single hottest actor in the Harry Potter movie series.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

My friend Matt follows some people on Twitter and always complains about how he doesn't care that Robert "Just ate the most amazing sandwich on rye bread EVER"...

Are people's Tweets usually that boring? :sweatdrop

I once heard that Lady Gaga was the most followed person ever on Twitter. She beat Obama :oh
What has the world come to these days?
Tell your friend to stop whining or unfollow these people. One person I follow tweets at least hundred times a day. Annoying. -.-

It depends. Soem are, some aren't. I always hope a hot girl I'm following posts a picture of herself. :\

She's an attention whore. NOt that hard. :cookiehand




Oh and wait until you see my outfit for the last premier/my Harry Potter party.
It's Slytherin and going to be so totally awesome.
Pics.

I'm going to see the double feature for $20, last one in 3.... oh, last one in 3D. BOO!
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

........................Well, I...
I'd just say that I'm fairly depressed/murderousjealous!
You're going to see it on the night it comes out, right?
You're going to give me oodles of spoilers as well, yes?
And you're of course going to tell me how amazing it is and get me even more pumped about it, hmmm?

Thanks, Icei, I knew I could count on you! 8D
Yep, I'm going to the midnight screening. :amuse You can count on me!! 8D

WhatisthisIdon'teven-?!
I totally would have wasted $40 on the picture, that's for sure! Ahhh~
Not only do I love Malfoy as a character, I also think Tom Felton is the single hottest actor in the Harry Potter movie series.
Haha yeah, lots of people went to the convention just for Tom Felton and ignored everything else there. :XD I swear, after the convention, I saw at least 7 people with their photos with Tom Felton as their display pic. :p
And yes, I totally agree! I was rewatching the first movie again a few days ago, and he was soooo cute back then!! (And everyone else as well, of course, but chibi Tom is cuter.) :luv
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I see that since it's now officially against the rules to cookieface at me in the Last Person to Post Wins thread, you've resorted to harassing me in MY OWN THREAD. :yelling scav, you've earned the official rank of being a total punk.

OFFICAL PUNK LIST:
-M3J
-scav


Tell your friend to stop whining or unfollow these people. One person I follow tweets at least hundred times a day. Annoying. -.-

It depends. Soem are, some aren't. I always hope a hot girl I'm following posts a picture of herself. :\

She's an attention whore. NOt that hard. :cookiehand

Pics.

I'm going to see the double feature for $20, last one in 3.... oh, last one in 3D. BOO!
True, Lady Gaga is an attention whore. Can't argue with that. Still, to beat the president saddens me.
Hahahaha! I think starting a Twitter would be embarassing, don't you? XD I would have like two followers, and they'd probably be the same people that are on my punk list....
100 tweets a day is too many... 20 tweets a day is too many. Hell, 5 tweets is overdoing it even.
Do you need internet on your phone to tweet from it? I don't have internet on my phone. But I guess I could still tweet from the computer if that's the case.

Of course I will post pictures of my Slytherin outfit! I'm very excited about this movie. I wish they were showing a double feature at my theater!! And yes, my ticket is in 3D as well. Although I'm not a huge fan of 3D (mainly because it's so expensive), it doesn't bother me. Plus, it's the first HP film in 3D ever!! What I really want is IMAX.



Yep, I'm going to the midnight screening. :amuse You can count on me!! 8D

Haha yeah, lots of people went to the convention just for Tom Felton and ignored everything else there. :XD I swear, after the convention, I saw at least 7 people with their photos with Tom Felton as their display pic. :p
And yes, I totally agree! I was rewatching the first movie again a few days ago, and he was soooo cute back then!! (And everyone else as well, of course, but chibi Tom is cuter.) :luv
I can't wait for your Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II review! Did you know this film is actually the shortest one of them all? That's what my sister told me anyway.

Yes, another side of Tom Felton that is amazing is his chibi side. I think he is perfect for the part, absolutely how I imagined him. I actually think that all of the actors are wonderful for their role, with the exceptions of Harry and Ginny. I don't like how they were cast.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

True, Lady Gaga is an attention whore. Can't argue with that. Still, to beat the president saddens me.
Hahahaha! I think starting a Twitter would be embarassing, don't you? XD I would have like two followers, and they'd probably be the same people that are on my punk list....
Obama isn't that popular, like Gaga is. Plus, more people care about music than American presidents. Aaand, Obama's decisions have pissed people off. Plus, it's politics. Who the hell apart from Kait, koen, and blai cares? <_<

You'd probably have more if you followed others and let it be known you were a female. It's all about marketing yourself and getting your name out there. If you see companies, they tend to gain followers by following people.


100 tweets a day is too many... 20 tweets a day is too many. Hell, 5 tweets is overdoing it even.
Do you need internet on your phone to tweet from it? I don't have internet on my phone. But I guess I could still tweet from the computer if that's the case.
I may be exaggerating, but the damn woman tweets a lot. A LOT. No other porn actress on my following list tweets as much as she does, though one or two are just that dramatic. But they're hot so it's all good. :hurr

No, you can just text your tweets to Twitter. Four ways: browser on your computer, browser on your phone, phone app, or texting. I used to do texting the most, and now I use Twitter app on my phone.

Of course I will post pictures of my Slytherin outfit! I'm very excited about this movie. I wish they were showing a double feature at my theater!! And yes, my ticket is in 3D as well. Although I'm not a huge fan of 3D (mainly because it's so expensive), it doesn't bother me. Plus, it's the first HP film in 3D ever!! What I really want is IMAX.
Got AMC theaters near you? I think they could be, you just need to sign up for email updates to be aware of it.

I don't like 3D because it's expensive and not really worth it. I miss the red 'n' blue glasses, where 3D was 3D. Good old times. :hurr

You probably don't remember them. :oh


Daniel Radcliffe overacts a lot, and Bonnie Wright isn't hot enough to be Weasley. GINGER! <_>
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:lmao - Didn't know there were so many member threads in here :fail

Hey Naomi!

Anyways, for me, the only :hurr worthy character is Hermione :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I can't wait for your Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II review! Did you know this film is actually the shortest one of them all? That's what my sister told me anyway.

Yes, another side of Tom Felton that is amazing is his chibi side. I think he is perfect for the part, absolutely how I imagined him. I actually think that all of the actors are wonderful for their role, with the exceptions of Harry and Ginny. I don't like how they were cast.
Oh, really? :omg Aw, that's kinda disappointing, after all the stuff they've cut out... But I guess we can't really do anything about it. :oh

Yes, indeed! :luv Hmm, I don't really mind Daniel Radcliffe, but I don't really like Bonnie Wright... There's just something about her, haha. :sweat But her fiance... :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Oh, really? :omg Aw, that's kinda disappointing, after all the stuff they've cut out... But I guess we can't really do anything about it. :oh

Yes, indeed! :luv Hmm, I don't really mind Daniel Radcliffe, but I don't really like Bonnie Wright... There's just something about her, haha. :sweat But her fiance... :hurr
I didn't know of him from Harry Potter or Twilight since I don't care about those series, but he played Arthur in the TV series Camelot so that's what I know him from.

He looks like a girl :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hey nomface, I didnt know you had a thread. >.>

So I read hunger games and it was a...6/10. Maybe because I actually expected something from it? Bah. It is literally is like twilight meets battle royale but less violent . Not much of it was orginal and the plot while gripping was fairly average. I enjoyed the percy jackson series more. I wont be bothering with the rest of the trilogy. I would say give it a try though, its a decent way to waste a couple of hours. =/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top