Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Popularity is a fickle thing.

Naomi once got very high, high like the sky. How do I know? She told me.





Time to plan an intervention. :hip
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Nothing wrong with experimenting and trying stuff out Mil.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I want to say it's pathetic, but it might just be brilliant.
I urge you to say what you want
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Well atleast I am safe in her thread...
Mi threado es su threado, kdowns. c:

:zomg Drama~ Did you break the news to the girl prom night? You aren't that cold right? Well if she really didn't ride in your limo to prom I suppose no one else disagreed right? Sounds like it was harsh, but fair.
I know, and I get really stressed out from drama. I really hate it, especially when it effects me so directly. But no, I didn't tell her this the night of prom, it was a couple days before hand. I didn't even know she just assumed she was riding in our limo until I heard from someone else. And seeing as I was in charge of organizing the limo, it kind of pissed me off. :cookiehand Most of the people riding with us didn't know her, and a couple of them didn't like her. A few were indifferent. It was pretty harsh, I can't hide that, but I had tried to let her down in a nicer way before I said that last bit to her. Some people will bug you until you look them in the eye and tell them exactly what you mean, no coats of sugar.

The best thing to do would have been to just leave, but I was seeing red. I'm a mellow guy, I don't like conflict. This is how most sane males act...if a confrontation is brewing, deep down inside they're begging for people to step in and diffuse it...hence the whole "Hold me back!" joke :rofl It really is true though. Girls are a different story...I've seen chunks of hair ripped from scalps and claw marks on faces...when girls fight, shit gets REAL, really quick.

Who knows? After I wiped his blood off my face, I just left the place. I didn't want the authorities snooping around. Fuck the law, I was in the right, but I wasn't going to leave it up to chance.
I know what you mean. Men fight more often it seems, but not as viciously. I don't know the reasoning behind it. Perhaps it takes more anger and hatred to move a girl into physical violence, so they have more built up to unleash on their rivals... Or maybe it just has to do with the specific people. I'm no psychologist or sociologist though, so don't mind me. XD Better to get out of there before more trouble breaks loose, so I think you handled it the best you could once the deed was done.

There's something about Texas that makes it more trashy than some of the Northern states. I don't mean that to sound prejudice, because I've also met some of the kindest people I know here... It's just this sort of redneck mentality that infects some of the peoples' tempers here. The high school I went to in Colorado, well I'd never even heard of a cat fight breaking out there. The high school I attended here, I saw three cat fights in action, and by complete accident. My freshman year I watched as these two girls got into it - one had all of her hair extensions torn out and spread on the floor while the other had both her eyes so swollen that they were slits. :s

Ah, your Mom went to the same school? That's cool, so it's not really unfamiliar or anything then? Your older sister is married? How old is she? :blink I take it you got issues with her partner :s
Yes, she did. :amuse Although she didn't major in the same subject, so I won't have many of the same professors. She can show me the ropes on a couple things at least though.

I never really had a problem with him until about a month after they married.I heard yelling coming from downstairs one day, so I went to go try and help things calm down. Long story short, he ended up shouting inches from my face as he was completely red and shaking with rage. When I wouldn't move aside and let him scream at my sister, telling him to calm down, he just got more angry. I seriously thought he was going to shank me that day, but he eventually went outside. I never raised my voice with him, but he wouldn't listen to one word of reason. I never knew his anger issues were that extensive. He's such a little boy. I'm capable of being civil with him (only for my sister's sake), but it's needless to say he's no longer welcome in our home and I don't even have a remote fondness toward him. -_-;

That's usually how it shakes out, books are hella expensive.
You can say that again. x_x But I checked my FAFSA account today, and I got $3000 in grants and another $7000 in student loans available for this year. The grants will pay for maybe about 3 courses and the grants will cover most of the rest of tuition. I'm pretty much on my own for the books and shit though. D: Maybe I could guilt my dad into paying for what I can't cover... Not like he paid child support! :rofl :-_-

Well it makes more sense to me now that there's only three of you under one roof. The oldest is married away and off somewhere. Then you have the other two, which I'm assuming the youngest is the kid-sister type?
Yup, she was married about six months ago. And yes, the youngest is definitely the kid sister type -_-;

I was a the guinea pig child to a certain point, but once you get past a certain age, you're kind of equals. He just turned 21 so we're both technically fully-fledged adults. I suppose he got away with more, and things were less strict for him, but we were never shitkickers in the first place, so there wasn't a reason to lock us up in our rooms and have unreasonable curfews. We're male too...in general parents are more protective of daughters than sons.
Whatever, I bet you got into loads of trouble. Just never got caught. I've done some pretty idiotic things, but I came out of it alive at least.

:wtf That sounds delightfully angsty. Things will be unvoiced, but some things will be understood right? :hurr It sounds tortuous
Doesn't it? x3

Of course she does. She's omniscient. That's why she's always bugging everyone to get on IRC so there are more voices around to drown out the ones in her head :cookiehand

:rofl j/k
:rofl Niceeeeeee.

Wait, when was I paired with you?...:o Not that I'm complaining, but...............oh you mean thorn :eyeroll
I believe it was riki who dropped the bomb on that one.

Well Twilight is twilight :XD it had potential but it went potentially bad thats all i can say >< I didnt read the spinoffs XD dont know if i want to but apparently her second book The Host is actually good :blink ah well
You're right about that. It certainly did have potential.

House of Night series, seriously awesome plot and cool new vampyres with funny quick sarcasm ><
Oh, I haven't heard of it! I will add it to the list, but it's so long now that I don't think I'll ever even get halfway through it. :sweat

No that means I have one more year of college before Uni :XD its diff i think here we have only two years in college (unless we decide to make it three for like high grades reasons) then around 5 uni depending which course :amuse
Oh wow! That's interesting. Here, there are degree plans for college. Associate's=2 years, Bachelor's=4 years, Masters=6 years, and PhD=LONG XD Do you think you'll go beyond two years? Is college expensive where you live?

yeah like :ck or maybe :pwned or just a big "PERVERT" *runs away* if you're lucky, women nowadays are agressive :guns
This sentence looks like a battlefield. XD

I see:tem...so it wasn't kdowns nor jorpie who made it magical(the wands must've disobeyed their masters:rofl)...well jorpie's an innocent and a half, and downs is a chibi...I understand...:lmao
If I was the boss, maybe I would actually get the middle every once in a while! :yelling

I used to love Twilight, you know. :( But after that hyper moments passed away, it faded away and my feelings for it were just so-so. The movie ruined the novel, in my opinion. Spin-off books, you mean like Midnight Sun and Bree's story? I only read the half-done Midnight Sun, though. XD The Host, didn't really try it. I read its first chapter in English online, and somehow confused and not interested. XD

Do you read visual novels, Naomi? :)
Ohhh, I'm sorry. I bash Twilight a lot, don't I? I honestly don't mean any offense whatsoever to you, I promise! >.< But I see what you're saying there. Twilight's themes were pretty shallow, so it only makes sense that it didn't really stick in your heart.

Visual novels. Like comic books?

I mean; the guys in my school read it just to hook up with girls more easily...
LMAO! XDDDDDD That's pretty clever, if you ask me. Although to a guy, I imagine the series would be depressing, seeing as Edward was so "perfect". I hated his character the most in the end though. Even more than Bella.

Popularity is a fickle thing.

Naomi once got very high, high like the sky. How do I know? She told me.

Time to plan an intervention. :hip
That was one time.
 
Last edited:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Excellent attitude:3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

That was one time... Fifteen times :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Nothing wrong with experimenting and trying stuff out Mil.
I know that. I experiment a lot and try out new stuff a lot.

Result is not always good. :<

That was one time.
No, that was at least twelve times. I saw it. I SAW IT! OH THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!


Also, Twilight is that damn horrible. All it does is play on women wanting someone to love them and treat them special, so they think they're like Bella or try to relate to Bella and SOMEHOW are successful even when their significant other loves 'em so. Delusions, I tell ya, delusions.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Mi threado es su threado, kdowns. c:
Yay :hurr


I know, and I get really stressed out from drama. I really hate it, especially when it effects me so directly.Some people will bug you until you look them in the eye and tell them exactly what you mean, no coats of sugar.
Drama in its entirity is a bitch... I think we all hate it... And yeah, most people will not get a hint unless you tell them straight up when looking them in the face.

I know what you mean. Men fight more often it seems, but not as viciously. I don't know the reasoning behind it. Perhaps it takes more anger and hatred to move a girl into physical violence, so they have more built up to unleash on their rivals... Or maybe it just has to do with the specific people. I'm no psychologist or sociologist though, so don't mind me. XD Better to get out of there before more trouble breaks loose, so I think you handled it the best you could once the deed was done.
I blame the excess amount of Testosterone in the male body as it could make men do crazy... Most girls I am friends with usually are way clamer and never get involved with drama like I do... I find it quite... Weird .... But I think it's funny when all my friends come to me for all their personal advice...

There's something about Texas that makes it more trashy than some of the Northern states. I don't mean that to sound prejudice, because I've also met some of the kindest people I know here... It's just this sort of redneck mentality that infects some of the peoples' tempers here. The high school I went to in Colorado, well I'd never even heard of a cat fight breaking out there. The high school I attended here, I saw three cat fights in action, and by complete accident. My freshman year I watched as these two girls got into it - one had all of her hair extensions torn out and spread on the floor while the other had both her eyes so swollen that they were slits. :s
I haven't really found quite the reason why Texas is more trashy either... But I mean I live near the area where it's way polluted and stuff... Hey, You have rednecks also... You should see how I feel living in the middle of the country over here... I can't even drive more that a quarter of a mile without seeing a horse... Fights over here at my High school broke out in a dime, but it mostly was just the testosterone filled Freshman... And I've actually had a Cat Fight break out right behind me and all I can say... Damn, Girls can get vicious....


Oh wow! That's interesting. Here, there are degree plans for college. Associate's=2 years, Bachelor's=4 years, Masters=6 years, and PhD=LONG XD Do you think you'll go beyond two years? Is college expensive where you live?
I could of sworn to get a masters was 8 years... Maybe I'll go to college for criminal forensics then...




I see...so it wasn't kdowns nor jorpie who made it magical(the wands must've disobeyed their masters)...well jorpie's an innocent and a half, and downs is a chibi...I understand...
HEY, I am not a Chibi.... :yelling

And sorry Naomi for jumping in the middle of this... I saw some stuff I could help put input in...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Also. be happy... This is my longest post anywhere on this forum.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Excellent attitude:3c
Beneh approves, I'm honored. :derp

That was one time... Fifteen times :cheez
I hope you're talking about yourself there, Blai. :hip

I know that. I experiment a lot and try out new stuff a lot.
Result is not always good. :<

No, that was at least twelve times. I saw it. I SAW IT! OH THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Also, Twilight is that damn horrible. All it does is play on women wanting someone to love them and treat them special, so they think they're like Bella or try to relate to Bella and SOMEHOW are successful even when their significant other loves 'em so. Delusions, I tell ya, delusions.
I've always wondered if I'll regret trying it or regret not trying it more.

Lies! :yelling *counts on fingers* It was definitely not twelve whole times!

Well, everyone wants someone to love them and treat the special. Not only women. The things about Twilight is that Bella's entire character depends on whether Edward notices her or not. I've never been merciful to pathetically desperate people. Have some GD dignity and realize that life goes on and your eternal happiness should never depend solely on your freaking boyfriend. *out of breath* XD

Drama in its entirity is a bitch... I think we all hate it... And yeah, most people will not get a hint unless you tell them straight up when looking them in the face.
kdowns, as much as I would love to say that everyone hates drama with us, it's simply not true. You've met those creeps that just thrive off of drama and feed off of others' weakness, haven't you? :iik The devil, they are. That chick I was talking about before, she was one of them. They're another species of greedy and attention-seeking, I swear.

But yes. I've been down the road of lying through my teeth and just coming clean with the truth. This may sound like a stupid hallmark card, but honesty hasn't failed me yet. Just tell 'em how it is!

I blame the excess amount of Testosterone in the male body as it could make men do crazy... Most girls I am friends with usually are way clamer and never get involved with drama like I do... I find it quite... Weird .... But I think it's funny when all my friends come to me for all their personal advice...
That is weird! I always thought that girls were more dramatic and guys more chill. Of course, I've never really seen how a large group of guy friends interact with each other. *whips out binoculars and data logs* XDDD Are they secretly drama queens in their natural habitat?

I haven't really found quite the reason why Texas is more trashy either... But I mean I live near the area where it's way polluted and stuff... Hey, You have rednecks also... You should see how I feel living in the middle of the country over here... I can't even drive more that a quarter of a mile without seeing a horse... Fights over here at my High school broke out in a dime, but it mostly was just the testosterone filled Freshman... And I've actually had a Cat Fight break out right behind me and all I can say... Damn, Girls can get vicious....
They do. I wouldn't want to get caught in a chick fight.
Ahhh! Well luckily I live in the suburbs. It's not painfully redneck here, but every city has its own set of boondocks.
Out of curiosity-have you lived in Texas all of your life, kdowns?

I could of sworn to get a masters was 8 years... Maybe I'll go to college for criminal forensics then...
In the end, it depends on how many classes you take per semester, how hard the degree plan is, etc etc. It took my dad about six years to get his master's in finance. Criminal forensics? That sounds so BAMF. I bet there's a lot of science and biochemistry involved in that.

HEY, I am not a Chibi.... :yelling
According to Impie, anyone who is still in their teens remains a chibi. I'll lose my chibi before you! HAHAHA! :kukuku

And sorry Naomi for jumping in the middle of this... I saw some stuff I could help put input in...

Also. be happy... This is my longest post anywhere on this forum.
No no! I don't mind the input at all.

And that makes me feel good. x3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

I've always wondered if I'll regret trying it or regret not trying it more.

Lies! *counts on fingers* It was definitely not twelve whole times!

Well, everyone wants someone to love them and treat the special. Not only women. The things about Twilight is that Bella's entire character depends on whether Edward notices her or not. I've never been merciful to pathetically desperate people. Have some GD dignity and realize that life goes on and your eternal happiness should never depend solely on your freaking boyfriend. *out of breath* XD
Depends. You may regret not trying it more than trying it as you learn something new and gain new experience. So for example, if you wanna try speeding (which I do not recommend unless you're as good a driver as I am, seriously), then you could. If shit happens, you at least learn stuff and have a story to tell. If you don't do it, then oh well, that's smarter.

Okay, it was more than that, but I didn't count those times since you got... toooooo touchey. :oh

WHat's even worse is that Edward didn't even try to bone Bella. WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MAN DOESN'T DO THAT?! It's a pure 100% fiction. Even if Edward is a vampire, there is no way... NO FREAKIN' WAY! And she's willing to get pounded (literally, since she got bruised)! :gwah





:coffeeshock
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

kdowns, as much as I would love to say that everyone hates drama with us, it's simply not true. You've met those creeps that just thrive off of drama and feed off of others' weakness, haven't you? :iik The devil, they are. That chick I was talking about before, she was one of them. They're another species of greedy and attention-seeking, I swear.
I have met one of those creeps since birth... It's called my mom... She wants to get in all of her friends buisnesses and I always tell her to stop.... And being in Theatre has shown me many people who will feed off my own weaknesses.

But yes. I've been down the road of lying through my teeth and just coming clean with the truth. This may sound like a stupid hallmark card, but honesty hasn't failed me yet. Just tell 'em how it is!
I have lied through my teeth countless times before, but I've always ended up coming clean because most of the time... It's stuff that I need to keep to my self for a bit, say like something a friend told you persay... I am the type of person who is told something, I won't go off and tell other people...


That is weird! I always thought that girls were more dramatic and guys more chill. Of course, I've never really seen how a large group of guy friends interact with each other. *whips out binoculars and data logs* XDDD Are they secretly drama queens in their natural habitat?
I have more Girl Friends that Guy Friends, but I know that for a fact that the guys friends I know have a lot of drama, hell, I even have a lot of drama... But they all don't like it either... But I guess it's the fact we meet the criteria to be drama magnets... Hell actually my girl friends help me get out of more drama than they are actually apart of.


They do. I wouldn't want to get caught in a chick fight.
Ahhh! Well luckily I live in the suburbs. It's not painfully redneck here, but every city has its own set of boondocks.
Out of curiosity-have you lived in Texas all of your life, kdowns?
Yeah, I don't want to get caught in the middle of one... I've actually almost been in a fight because some random asswipe was bullying me because I would read Manga in class. I have actually only lived in texas maybe 6 years? I was born in Germany and lived there for about 4 years and grew up in Georgia.


In the end, it depends on how many classes you take per semester, how hard the degree plan is, etc etc. It took my dad about six years to get his master's in finance. Criminal forensics? That sounds so BAMF. I bet there's a lot of science and biochemistry involved in that.
Yeah, that is true... Criminal Forensics is dealing with a lot of Science and Math... Which I am really good at... Fun Fact: I was the only Senior this past school year who didn't have to take a science course required for graduation because I was so far ahead.


According to Impie, anyone who is still in their teens remains a chibi. I'll lose my chibi before you! HAHAHA! :kukuku



No no! I don't mind the input at all.

And that makes me feel good. x3
Hmmpf... Let me go jump in my magic time machine for a few years real fast and then will see who loses their chibiness first :P :kukuku


And its a good thing it makes you feel good!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

It is not so simple. Your wordings have sarcasm...apologize for being most sarcastic person on the face of planet Earth :hip.
How dare you :gwah ..........and no, I won't be apologizing :cheez

yeah like :ck or maybe :pwned or just a big "PERVERT" *runs away* if you're lucky, women nowadays are agressive :guns
Twas sarcasm deary :sarc

I know what you mean. Men fight more often it seems, but not as viciously. I don't know the reasoning behind it. Perhaps it takes more anger and hatred to move a girl into physical violence, so they have more built up to unleash on their rivals... Or maybe it just has to do with the specific people. I'm no psychologist or sociologist though, so don't mind me. XD Better to get out of there before more trouble breaks loose, so I think you handled it the best you could once the deed was done.
I'm probably generalizing when I say what I'll say, but I think there's more or at least, a different type of vindictiveness with girls. They'll say one thing and mean another, they can be completely vicious to those they consider friends. It's more of a thing in adolescence, but you don't necessarily expect girls to be blunt and honest in a good, refreshing way. You expect them to toy with each other more. That's why the girl at the prom probably exploded with rage, because it was something she needed to hear and it cut to the core.

There's something about Texas that makes it more trashy than some of the Northern states. I don't mean that to sound prejudice, because I've also met some of the kindest people I know here... It's just this sort of redneck mentality that infects some of the peoples' tempers here. The high school I went to in Colorado, well I'd never even heard of a cat fight breaking out there. The high school I attended here, I saw three cat fights in action, and by complete accident. My freshman year I watched as these two girls got into it - one had all of her hair extensions torn out and spread on the floor while the other had both her eyes so swollen that they were slits. :s
Putting all the stereotypes aside, there is human trash everywhere. Some areas maybe it's more concentrated, but I'm always amused by those from the big Eastern cities who'll ridicule someone for their accent and attributed a bunch of stereotypical things to them on a whim. Meanwhile, they're dirtbags themselves.

Yes, she did. :amuse Although she didn't major in the same subject, so I won't have many of the same professors. She can show me the ropes on a couple things at least though.

I never really had a problem with him until about a month after they married.I heard yelling coming from downstairs one day, so I went to go try and help things calm down. Long story short, he ended up shouting inches from my face as he was completely red and shaking with rage. When I wouldn't move aside and let him scream at my sister, telling him to calm down, he just got more angry. I seriously thought he was going to shank me that day, but he eventually went outside. I never raised my voice with him, but he wouldn't listen to one word of reason. I never knew his anger issues were that extensive. He's such a little boy. I'm capable of being civil with him (only for my sister's sake), but it's needless to say he's no longer welcome in our home and I don't even have a remote fondness toward him. -_-;
Oh, so she graduated somewhat recently then? Wow, that's pretty cool. You'll have even more to relate to since there isn't a generational gap there.

It's always interesting seeing what someone will put up with for love. That some can be blinded from someone's true nature for the sake of the warmth they can bring to your life. He sounds like a turd though. Sometimes it's best to wash your hands of a person then run around in circles trying to make a relationship a reclamation project. Sometimes things work themselves out.

You can say that again. x_x But I checked my FAFSA account today, and I got $3000 in grants and another $7000 in student loans available for this year. The grants will pay for maybe about 3 courses and the grants will cover most of the rest of tuition. I'm pretty much on my own for the books and shit though. D: Maybe I could guilt my dad into paying for what I can't cover... Not like he paid child support! :rofl :-_-
Sweet. It's a shame you have to play the guilt game with a parent to get help though :s I won't ask about that since it's pretty personal.

Whatever, I bet you got into loads of trouble. Just never got caught. I've done some pretty idiotic things, but I came out of it alive at least.
No way. Do I come off as a troublemaker? :derp

I believe it was riki who dropped the bomb on that one.
Oh, you mean in the LPTP thread? Oh, I think I deserved that one there...:imslow

She comes off as so sweet and innocent, but she's a rascal deep down inside :eyeroll

That was one time.
:gwah ...well life is about experiences isn't it? Did you pull a Bill Clinton or did you inhale? :derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Now, I am confused. Who is legitimate owner of this thread. Damn, everyone is making walls of post. Pervs...keep it short, simple, and that makes no sense.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Now, I am confused. Who is legitimate owner of this thread. Damn, everyone is making walls of post. Pervs...keep it short, simple, and that makes no sense.
:scry I don't know how it happened. It's just a convo that started and now all these strangers are interjecting :gwah

Do what now?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

DROP THE BANHAMMER :kyuubi
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Wait No, I didn't do anything I swear!
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

You're right about that. It certainly did have potential.
I always ask wtf happened :crying
Oh, I haven't heard of it! I will add it to the list, but it's so long now that I don't think I'll ever even get halfway through it.
I just read two of the books in less than a week like 2ish days each :amuse but im like known as the bookworm :XD so maybe lols, Im still halfway through though so I can't really say much, plus Im reading Fang from Max Ride, first septimus heap (the patience you need for this one :blink), a story a day from The Grimm's Fairy Tail and loadsa manga :woo
This sentence looks like a battlefield. XD
Now that i look at it oh yes it is, *prepares for battle* Us women we seem to be more adapt at the kick butt style lately :amuse

Twas sarcasm deary
I know I just love to answer sarcasm with either right answers or stupidities :kukuku
I mean; the guys in my school read it just to hook up with girls more easily...
Twilight :gwah why not read something like Dianna Wynne Jones, Id certainly hug the dude who tells me he loved her books (whomever saw Miyazaki's Howl Moving castle, this person wrote the book :woo) :hurr
Also, Twilight is that damn horrible. All it does is play on women wanting someone to love them and treat them special, so they think they're like Bella or try to relate to Bella and SOMEHOW are successful even when their significant other loves 'em so. Delusions, I tell ya, delusions.
Bella Swan the queen of mary sue ifail :-_- wanna know the funny thing, in my country, in my language Bella prounounced like in the movies means idiot :derp

Though i gotta say whomever drew the graphic novel has nice art and the characters looked more like themselve rather than in the movie :blink

Ima chibi for 3 more years :mad goodness, well im a chibi in my own gruop of friends the funny thing is though im taller than the girls who are actually older than moi :lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Ohhh, I'm sorry. I bash Twilight a lot, don't I? I honestly don't mean any offense whatsoever to you, I promise! >.< But I see what you're saying there. Twilight's themes were pretty shallow, so it only makes sense that it didn't really stick in your heart.

Visual novels. Like comic books?



LMAO! XDDDDDD That's pretty clever, if you ask me. Although to a guy, I imagine the series would be depressing, seeing as Edward was so "perfect". I hated his character the most in the end though. Even more than Bella.
Meh, not a problem. Don't feel bad. I'm not that Twilight freak, so feel free to express your opinions. Yeah, I suppose that is why I didn't feel so attached to it after the series ended. Even more after watching the movies. XD

No, visual novels, like you read a novel with graphic in it. Not comic books. I'm reading the visual novel of Umineko no Naku Koro ni now. Ever read that series? :)

LOL, I agree. Seems like lots of guy feel depressed over Edward. XDD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

Naomi, do you get lots of stalkers in real life? MH=real life for the record >.>
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Ask Me No Questions, And I Shall Tell You No Lies

^ Yes. That is a topic that interests me. Stalkers. :hurr

Look outside the window. Yes, a little to the left see that? Yeah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top