Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

What the hell did I do now? :|
When you ask that, you're asking for trouble prepare to have a list of what you did given to you by all the ones who actually have the time and patience to type them down :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Hrm. I've overloaded with math right now, so this is all I have.

If I were a conic section, you would be my focus
:hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

That sounded like a cheap super-hero wannabe with no special powers, save seducing girls and...naive young boys >.>
Like you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I am confused so I shall glomp Naomi and then go and touch myself in that order.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I am confused so I shall glomp Naomi and then go and touch myself in that order.
Ask her...though ideal would be to combine both
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I am not that kind of pervert.

I'd need Naom's permission first. D:
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Naomi, I was wondering have you Ever been to The Texas Ren Fest?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Naomi, I was wondering have you Ever been to The Texas Ren Fest?
Downs, i was wondering what this Texas Ren Fest is, in the first place?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I am not that kind of pervert.

I'd need Naom's permission first. D:
That's why I said to ask her first:notrust
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Downs, i was wondering what this Texas Ren Fest is, in the first place?
Texas Renaissance Festival. Its where the people who are in it are acting like they are in the Renaissance times and stuff.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Texas Renaissance Festival. Its where the people who are in it are acting like they are in the Renaissance times and stuff.
Sounds interesting. You've been on one before?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

That's why I said to ask her first:notrust
I forgot what we were talking about. Wanna put ants in Naomi's pants?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Kwodsn says he misses you D:
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Is Kwodsn an ant?

Look above your post to get what I eman.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Nope, He's a Salamander... With a fire on his tail... with a monocule.... and a tophat... and a cape... with a mustache...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Is he a dapper salamander?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Is he a dapper salamander?
Hmm Quite possibly... He only hatched from his egg a few days ago.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Does Naom like prim and proper dapper gentlemen?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Does Naom like prim and proper dapper gentlemen?
I don't know the answer to this question... Do you have an Idea on what could be her answer?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

No. Do you? Perhaps you do as you talk to her a lot in that thread with long name and acronym.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top