Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Well a normal target doesn't really have fresh produce and stuff (The Target I go to) but I think the Super Target does...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I actually missed the entire season when he had the weird try outs for his team or whatever. I forgot about that. My sister watched it without me and I just haven't got around to going back to it. I don't even know what season that was, to be exact.

I do know that the new team member I really liked killed himself. So that was a bummer. As long as there is House, Wilson, and Cuddy though, I'll be happy. Chase and Foreman are back on the team, but Cameron is still MIA. I wasn't a huge fan of her, other than the eye candy though.
Bleh, it's not really THAT fun, though it's fun to see this black guy punch the crap outta House for being a typical bastard, and this black guy's a pacifist if I recall.

Kutner? Kal Penn? He gave up House to suck help Obama. D: I like how you say Cameron is hot, you lesbian. :cheez

House and Wilson have interesting interactions. xD



Yeah, Netflix doesn't have it to instant watch. And I don't want to order all of the individual discs, that's a pain.
So link me to the site you like!



I can't even argue about that. I'm not a horrible drunk texter (since I rarely text sober), but when I do... Oh god I hate reading those conversations in the morning. I hate stupid damn Four Lokos/Joose... Gah. Energy drink + strong alcohol = helluva hangover and the most retarded drunk behavior ever.
PM me if you want the site. Netflix is a douche. D:

Then stop drinking it? :derp It's why it's best to put your phone on lock and make it so that a drunken you can't access it, and hope the drunken you doesn't rage and throw it.

Anyway, I have quit drinking. I haven't had even a sip of alcohol in two months. Bam.
=D!!

I had beer few days ago after about a year or so. It was eww. :gwah Last a year first!



Ah! Thank you for reminding me! I totally have to watch those.



Or you'll be condemning to the Official Punk List... Oh WAIT. You're already there! :yelling
cookiehand is totally ok though. I like getting cookiehanded.
...That sounds weird.
You mean you haven't?! :gwah WITCH! BUUUUUUUUUUUURN ON A STAKE NOW!!

:< Why punk list? D:

:cookiestare



Live and learn.
WTF did I do?! :gwah
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Punk list..I've heard that before...how can one get on it?:3c
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Make her read "sofa king" out loud in front of her sister. :cheez
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Being a girl, it's probably pretty easy to get some if I really tried hard enough.
being a girl is so much more convenient and fun :derp

You like House, M3J? :blai
Dr house! lol i like it but only watched a bit there and here


Evanescence came out with a new single a few days ago. Although I wasn't particularly excited over it, that's fine. I've always preferred other tracks on their two albums than the singles they put on the radio. Tell me what you think if you give it a listen.
I gotta find it first xD im not that into her either so but i will once i do

I'm usually the non innocent one in the group who has to awkwardly explain the nasty joke to the innocent ones.
We complete each other. :love
:hurr yes without you id stll be like :blink what does that mean!? i remember the akward moment when my friends explained the perverted meaning of 69 oh boy :fail and this was a few months ago :o

I told this one to my mom and she was like :derp :fail
i still dont get it :fail
But to make up for the lack of HP goodness, here's this. :derp
[/QUOTE]

='[ He has all his fangirls though that playboy :hurr he's actually very good looking when he's not Snape not that snape is ugly ^^

OMG you're so good at painting and stuff :super

Make her read "sofa king" out loud in front of her sister. :cheez
seems this never gets old :cheez
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

What's wrong with studying Economics? :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

What's wrong with studying Economics? :oh
We both agreed... TO MANY GRAPHS... and it's very confusing depending on what you need to do.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

I realised that I would never be able to do economics. It's all just a whole nother language to me :XD
What with that stuff about Kenyes, and all, I just remember memorising my friends essay and reproducing word for word for my marks and quit ASAP :XD

Maths and Chem, thanks. :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

We both agreed... TO MANY GRAPHS... and it's very confusing depending on what you need to do.
What's wrong with graphs? They're here to show how a subject changes depending on two different factors. Economic graphs are generally very easy to understand but when talking about advanced micro economy and the domestic value in a global market with it's factors etc, then I agree it's a little more complicated. However it doesn't matter what you study - if you go in-depth it's all complicated.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

What's wrong with graphs? They're here to show how a subject changes depending on two different factors. Economic graphs are generally very easy to understand but when talking about advanced micro economy and the domestic value in a global market with it's factors etc, then I agree it's a little more complicated. However it doesn't matter what you study - if you go in-depth it's all complicated.
^Anybody care to translate? :XD

Problem is; economics is complicated before I go in depth, even with math it's all straightforward (or at least a good part of it is) until uni; anyways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Economics is math...by default it fails :cookiehand
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Maths is Economics! We had an economy before we had math class therefore Math is Economy!!!!

MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Use Keynes to explain my DeMoivre's Blai...:XD

But yeah, i makes so much more sense than those ridiculous grapsh I fail at typing, graphs, seriously.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves


So I was watching this Music Video and I had seen there was a reference to a certain series so I had to share this with you :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Maths is Economics! We had an economy before we had math class therefore Math is Economy!!!!

MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS
Your logic...it it OAO

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------


So I was watching this Music Video and I had seen there was a reference to a certain series so I had to share this with you :D
oh thats one nice song though i didnt get the reference :/ ill try to watch it again
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Rave, There is a harry potter reference in it. xD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Rave, There is a harry potter reference in it. xD
i wasnt looking at the video at the time that happened but i found it now xD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Sorry, I thought Dumbledore took a lot more from Voldemort...

:hurr

...
...:XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Letting your thread die isn't a good thing Naomi :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top