Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Poor thread lets all find some motivational posters to make it live again!


 
Last edited by a moderator:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

How are your classes so far?

Which one is your favorite? Hardest?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Riki decided to revive it for me. :amuse

My classes are pretty difficult so far.

I would say that organic chemistry is my favorite.
Calculus 2 is the hardest and probably my least favorite.

And to be honest, I haven't even looked at my physics stuff yet. :rofl


Did you have to send any kids to the office yet, Riki?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yeah, I did on the third day of school. The kid and his friend were play-fighting during recess and it got too rough. The principal just had a chat with him and told him why he shouldn't do that in school.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

nice avatar. Reminds me of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke tho.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yeah, I did on the third day of school. The kid and his friend were play-fighting during recess and it got too rough. The principal just had a chat with him and told him why he shouldn't do that in school.
My mom substitute teaches right now too.
Once this kid was playing with a lighter in the middle of class :fail I mean, who does that?
She sent him to the office even after giving him a warning.

nice avatar. Reminds me of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke tho.
Is that a good thing though?


@kdowns

Oh, I used to have that song on my iPod. :D
I never saw the video though. Hahah! If I saw a guy running around and pretending to be Harry Potter, I wouldn't make fun of him.
I would ask him out.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yes it is. She's an awesome, cute, and funny character!

And I see no explanation about the person in your sig. It's customary to include a description of the person. D:
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Oh, Really Naomi? xD
Actually if a girl did that to me I would also xD
Not going to make a wall of responses?
And how does Riki get credit when I tried reviving yesterday? :scry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Cuz I think riki made a relevant post while the rest of you munchkins were just spamming and stuff.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Me. Spam? Never... I don't know what you are talking about.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Dapper don, dapper don, that's what she said, dapper don, and how wrong she was, dapper don!


Your sig is so dapper.
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

My mom substitute teaches right now too.
Once this kid was playing with a lighter in the middle of class :fail I mean, who does that?
She sent him to the office even after giving him a warning.
Er, what? :fail Is this at least a highschool kid? It's rather scary to think that primay school kids have free access to lighters....>_>
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

It got revived apparently so naomi you started school there already?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yes it is. She's an awesome, cute, and funny character!

And I see no explanation about the person in your sig. It's customary to include a description of the person. D:
Oh, it's Lenalee and Kanda from D.Gray-Man. Lenalee's a pretty cool character. She gets a lot of hate, but I think that's mostly form the rabid yaoi fangirls. I really love Kanda's character (so far) too. Used to hate him. But it's a DGM set in honor of the new chapter :amuse .... WHICH ISN'T OUT YET :yelling

Oh, Really Naomi? xD
Actually if a girl did that to me I would also xD
Not going to make a wall of responses?
And how does Riki get credit when I tried reviving yesterday? :scry
Really. Unless he looked like a serial killer or something. Then I wouldn't even look at him, make fun, or ask out. XD
But if I saw that guy in the video in the streets, I would think he's possibly the coolest guy ever.

No, no wall of responses. :scry Can you guys forgive me? I just don't think I have it in me to go back and what not. If you posted something that you really want me to reply to, let me know and I will.

Riki gets credit simply because she is Riki. XD

Er, what? :fail Is this at least a highschool kid? It's rather scary to think that primay school kids have free access to lighters....>_>
Oh yes yes! He was a high school freshman (about 14 years old). But still... What an idiot, right? The only time I've ever played with fire in school is during chem lab! :derp

I'm only joking. XD I wasn't playing with fire. I singed the arm hairs completely off of my lab partner though by lighting the air on fire. :oh
It was scary as shit.

It got revived apparently so naomi you started school there already?
I did, I did!

I just finished my first complete week of school and let me just say that it is A LOT of work! University is a whole new ball game. I've already had 2 quizzes, and massive amounts of homework.

I don't even want to think about lab starting next week! :faint

Even so, I love school. I love it so muuuuch. Having an entire summer off was good in some ways, but awful in most.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

Yes, I'm special like that. :p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

How is she cool? :3

How did you light the air on fire? X_x
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

She kicks ass and is some hella sexy fanservice at times. :derp

Well, I turned on the gas valve to the bunsen burner, but someone has disconnected the tubing from the vavle for some reason. :s

So methane gas was releasing into the air and when I struck the match, the air lit on fire and swept over my lab partner's arm. I hastily turned the valve off (hot hot hot Dx) and was like "Shit! Are you alright, Paul?!" And he was like.

O___________________O

"Yes... yes I'm fine. But I don't have anymore hair on my arms...."

:rofl Sure enough, he was clean shaven on one of his arms. Somehow we both escaped that situation with no injuries.
My lab instructor came over and just stared at me and asked if we were ok. I said "Yeah, we're fine" (though I probably looked completely frazzled) and she said "Ok, Paul. You light the burner from now on. Not that Naomi will even want to go near a match at this point."

It was scary at the time, but looking back on it--SO funny! XD Paul laughed right after it happened, but I was freaking out over him the entire rest of the class. Poor kid.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: If I Were A Derivative, I Would Lie Tangent To Your Curves

She kicks ass and is some hella sexy fanservice at times. :derp

Well, I turned on the gas valve to the bunsen burner, but someone has disconnected the tubing from the vavle for some reason. :s

So methane gas was releasing into the air and when I struck the match, the air lit on fire and swept over my lab partner's arm. I hastily turned the valve off (hot hot hot Dx) and was like "Shit! Are you alright, Paul?!" And he was like.

O___________________O

"Yes... yes I'm fine. But I don't have anymore hair on my arms...."

:rofl Sure enough, he was clean shaven on one of his arms. Somehow we both escaped that situation with no injuries.
My lab instructor came over and just stared at me and asked if we were ok. I said "Yeah, we're fine" (though I probably looked completely frazzled) and she said "Ok, Paul. You light the burner from now on. Not that Naomi will even want to go near a match at this point."

It was scary at the time, but looking back on it--SO funny! XD Paul laughed right after it happened, but I was freaking out over him the entire rest of the class. Poor kid.
Note to self... Don't get near Naomi in a lab when she is holding a match....
Lenalee with Sexy Fanservice :nosebleed
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Death and All His Friends

That's a good note to yourself.

I'm a little bit nervous about o-chem lab since we're dealing with really harsh chemicals.
Like stuff that could burn through my shoes.

I won't have a lab partner though, so I will only be a danger to myself. :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Death and All His Friends

Is your thread title a reference to Coldplay?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top