Jan 15, 2010 #1 RalphSeggaSama Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country I have an idea for a light novel. Problem is that I don't know of an sites that feature amateur light novels. I was wondering if anybody here does.
I have an idea for a light novel. Problem is that I don't know of an sites that feature amateur light novels. I was wondering if anybody here does.
Jan 15, 2010 #2 TitaniumChloride Registered User上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 489 Reaction score 1,009 Gender Hidden Country Um, the closest thing I can think of is the Manga section at Fictionpress. If it's based on an existing fandom then... well... there's fanfic sites for those.
Um, the closest thing I can think of is the Manga section at Fictionpress. If it's based on an existing fandom then... well... there's fanfic sites for those.