-aMt-'s Gallery 8)

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
Re: Amaterasu-kun's - Gallery

awesome gallery - aMt -I really like your pics:)
 

killbill

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
759
Reaction score
82
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Amaterasu-kun's - Gallery

excellent gallery..keep it up.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Amaterasu-kun's - Gallery

hey..

thx so much guy :D ^^
 

Yakedo-Tenchou

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

My, my, Ammy. You've advanced, and quickly since I first started watching you.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

Thank you, I am glad you see my progress.

I hope that you can say that again, here for some time.

--

uP it :D

 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

Beautiful gallery and layout too....Love how neatly you divided everything :love

ps: Found one of the best lines to color here (Sasuke).....Thanks!!
 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

Amazing Gallery man, keep it up. I like all your works, and I think that your soft-shade is very nice =)
 

paolo12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
192
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

it's fantastic.Great job.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

wow *_*

very thanks guy :D

i so happy =D :hug

--


UP
 

Y-on

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Messages
234
Reaction score
30
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

I can see your improvement greatly through your process Amateratsu. I'm really glad that you're hair coloring's improved a lot too in the past month or so. It used to be inconsistent in the shading, but you've seemed to have fixed it. Keep up the work.
 

thewar

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
654
Reaction score
249
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

You have got a good gallery, the last works are good, your best work for me is naruto in 430 page 1 o 2.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: HERE : My Space - aMt -

Oh wow, I'm sorry Amt, apparently I haven't commented on your gallery yet. Well, I think you've come a long way since you first came here, so even though you still have 3 stars, I gave you a 5 rating. I like your new colorings a lot, and you're supportive of my music, so I think highly of you. It's the younger artists like you, who really impress me, because if you stick with it, you'll be a very good colorist when you become an adult. Well, I think you're making great progress Amt, so keep it up, and I'll see you again in the art section soon.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh wow, I'm sorry Amt, apparently I haven't commented on your gallery yet. Well, I think you've come a long way since you first came here, so even though you still have 3 stars, I gave you a 5 rating. I like your new colorings a lot, and you're supportive of my music, so I think highly of you. It's the younger artists like you, who really impress me, because if you stick with it, you'll be a very good colorist when you become an adult. Well, I think you're making great progress Amt, so keep it up, and I'll see you again in the art section soon.
Thank you very much! And always good to know that there are people, look at my progress!
That always helps me to improve more!

Sure I'll see you at "Art Section" soon!
--

In music, you just like:love, you are very good! Even with a long road ahead to continue fighting for your dream!


Thanks so much Thewar ^^ and Green Piece =D

:hug


Upload last jobs

 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
whey whey whey,it's aMt's birthdaaay!:party
:amuse
keep up ypur works!:thumbs

well when are you going to color something from the last chapters?
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
it's your birthday????


Happy birthday, your awesomeness :luv!!!!!

Love your latest colors you are getting better and better.:D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Happy Birthday!

Nice gallery you have there - your color palette is pretty bright, but I like it.
 

kawaii

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
103
Reaction score
11
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Happy b-day (^.^)
 

The Flash

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
426
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Flash-Magazine Artist worthy.

And Happy birthday!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow! :D

thanks so much guys :tears

i really happy !
 
Top