-aMt-'s Gallery 8)

Jiraya-JJ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Haha...

Vc colore muito bem AMT, tem coragem e estilo, gosto disso :)
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Yo amt, I took your last lineart...coz I might color it if that's ok with you ?

:wtf


ps: Your gallery is looking better than ever, love the layout ;)
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@nat -
Would you like to paint some panels and complete with my part?
Or just paint my lineart?
---
Thank you! Glad you like it!
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
I was thinking of randomly coloring the lineart...maybe all of it. What do you think? Or do you prefer a collab?
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Nat - ah, I see ..

Do as you feel better: D
 

DarkFlameDragon

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
443
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
awesome gallery :yourock

btw could you tell me how do you make your linearts look so good?
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thanks so much!

-

i use lasso tool for it xD
 

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
like your style
 

Hand Banana

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
466
Reaction score
113
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
You have an amazing gallery bro.
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your galleries looking very nice nowadays Amt, good job. Your colorings lately, have been very consistent in quality, and they look very good. Even your coloring style looks original to me now. Well, keep up the good work Amt, because it's paying off. You've come a long way since the 1st time I saw you here.

Well anyways, I also wanted to thank you for supporting my art to, which is music. I've always enjoyed reading your comments about my songs, so thank you. You'll always have my mutual support, and respect. Well, I just sent a link to my latest music video to you, so I hope you like it Amt. Thanks for everything, and I'll see you in the art section.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Thank very much everyone...

=D

@Jaime - xD you is a great singer and composer, you is a popStar =D

thanks for beautiful comments and constructive criticism too :hug
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg...This is awesome. I love it. Man...I would totally stalk you. I don't just stalk everyone. GREAT WORK
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
*_*

thanks so much girl x//D
 

maho

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Isso tudo é tã-ão bonito~desu. *--*
Eeto . . . pena q. não colore Reborn . . . .--.
Kissus :*
E bom restante de fds. ^--^~
 

jamjamstyle

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
470
Reaction score
1,827
Gender
Male
Country
North Pole
^^ love your colored bleach art, especially the screaming hollow ichigo. You've mixed some nice colors there :eyeroll
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
=D
Totally thanks people.

I am very happy that you like from my work.
 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
you really have a great shoft shading ability , great work
 

Sahil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
very nice gallery... great work...
 

iKeno

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
What an amazing gallery! I love them all.
 
Top