-aMt-'s Gallery 8)

Bohemia22

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
674
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Dude, some of those like the green Ullqiuorra or Hollow Ichigo are insane. Some are less insane, but this is certainly one of the most awesome galleries we have here. I give ya 4 stars.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dude, some of those like the green Ullqiuorra or Hollow Ichigo are insane. Some are less insane, but this is certainly one of the most awesome galleries we have here. I give ya 4 stars.
Thank you man, I am really happy that gpste of my work. Soon I will upload my gallery, has many new things that are not here.
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
*_*

thanks so much girl x//D


Don't be a afraid. It's just I may ask some people I don't stalk everyone. It's just if a guy/girl is good...I REALLY can't help not Begging...no pride at all asking you. ^_^


I have sigs of all kinds and they are usually HOT. I can spot a genius with a talent for Graphic Arts a mile a way.

That probably doesn't mean much to you...but I am a graphics whore. I don't just get panels.

Anyway Since I am here...


Do you-- um take ...requests?
Because you can only say yes or no :amuse
If you do I promise to chose the most attractive renders I can find based on your gallery. So it will be fun for both of us :p
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Don't be a afraid. It's just I may ask some people I don't stalk everyone. It's just if a guy/girl is good...I REALLY can't help not Begging...no pride at all asking you. ^_^


I have sigs of all kinds and they are usually HOT. I can spot a genius with a talent for Graphic Arts a mile a way.

That probably doesn't mean much to you...but I am a graphics whore. I don't just get panels.

Anyway Since I am here...


Do you-- um take ...requests?
Because you can only say yes or no :amuse
If you do I promise to chose the most attractive renders I can find based on your gallery. So it will be fun for both of us :p
haha, = D

you want to use some of my images for a sig?

need not apply, of course you can.
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
haha, = D

you want to use some of my images for a sig?

need not apply, of course you can.

No. I want specifics. I want you to make me a signature. It's just if its not attractive to you. You won't REALLY want to do it. One thing I learned about you guys. A render has to excite you bit. So I will be forced to try to find one that does...or let you chose. It I get a hot sig in the making

I like your style! So I want something from you...but I like to be unique. I want it made for me...Unless it was to hot and I begged you for it...
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ok, I tert something. =]
 

stevetaylor30

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Wow you've got some amazing talent! I like!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Amt, I just downloaded your newest panel coloring of Madara Uchiha. I also saw your picture on the 1st page of your gallery here. I think I saw an older picture of you in your D.A. gallery, but that was a while ago. Anyways, you look older now, and your coloring skills have gotten a lot better. Well, if your computer speakers are working now, please check out my latest music videos on You Tube.
 
Last edited:

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hi Amt, I just downloaded your newest panel coloring of Madara Uchiha. I also saw your picture on the 1st page of your gallery here. I think I saw an older picture of you in your D.A. gallery, but that was a while ago. Anyways, you look older now, and your coloring skills have gotten a lot better. Well, if your computer speakers are working now, please check out my latest music videos on You Tube.

thanks for caring, thank you.
--
haha, actually I'm getting old, very old '
--
My computer should be thrown in the trash, it's all a crap computer speakers would be a luxury now.
But I want to help, too bad that now I can not '


 
Last edited:

e-maney

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
264
Reaction score
38
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
love ur works
and sorry i usend one of ur line art and forgot to cretit u hope u don't mind
any ways nice galler amt-dono
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
love ur works
and sorry i usend one of ur line art and forgot to cretit u hope u don't mind
any ways nice galler amt-dono
thanskyo u x]

-

no problem guy'


UP







 
Last edited:

noob

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
nice gallery
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@OmegaShunketsu:

thx u very much' =D
 

thienlong58

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
it's verry nice! thanks! i love it!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@thienlong5:

Thanks, you (:
 
Top