An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

but you said it won't take long, please define when you will :3c

you need some pressure dude or you will never read it :hee
I don't deal in absolutes man...:e3

I'm fangasming over Game of Thrones season 2 man, I can't be distracted :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Lol, how many gif you have with her?

Waiting for the anticipated return of Kev :yay
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

With who? Who is she?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Always. - Part 1

It's Lana Del Ray. That little turn is part of her awkward SNL performance.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

It's Lana Del Ray. That little turn is part of her awkward SNL performance.
:coolstory

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

couldn't resist the temptation :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

NVM :fail I figured, but I didn't want to assume. Seems like a new meme.



I'm not sure about all the reverse-hype about her. The plastic surgery is pretty ridiculous though.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Always. - Part 1

scav.... :bored

lol

I agree about the plastic surgery. It's ridiculous. Lindsey Lohan looks worse, though, imo. How she found a way to appear even older than she already did is kind of amazing. :x
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

scav.... :bored

lol

I agree about the plastic surgery. It's ridiculous. Lindsey Lohan looks worse, though, imo. How she found a way to appear even older than she already did is kind of amazing. :x
Well Lohan abused herself big time with drugs/alcohol. Yeah she had plastic surgery, but she looks so burnt out anyway.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

Plastic surgery? Tell me moar....Dunno much about her to be honest, heard she was dating some old rock dude though :headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah, there a pictures of her before she hit it big and used that stage name. She obviously had a nose job and her lips plumped up.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Always. - Part 1

Ah right, I've found a pic that pretty much sums it up:



I dunno why she'd do it though, she was nice still
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah, no idea really. Why does anyone get it? I can somewhat understand breast augmentation for women who want it, even though I don't really care for it. But your face?...I don't know...it's your FACE :s
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

Yeah, no idea really. Why does anyone get it? I can somewhat understand breast augmentation for women who want it, even though I don't really care for it. But your face?...I don't know...it's your FACE :s
don't try to understand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Guys get unnecessary plastic surgery too. Has more to do with shit body-image I think. Most people who are obsessive with it probably have body dysmorphia
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

well prolly the guys who never get laid do unnecessary plastic surgery :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

I...don't think that's how it works :ohaielmo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

how it work then? will you get plastic surgery? no and every normal guy will answer that :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top