Re: Godric's Hollow
Well - next time I wana be there and drink drunk skype
Considering that I have an internet connection that it's complete and total shit now, I might Skype or get on IRC more often. I wonder what the experience is like without cutting out every other five minutes. XD Probably a lot less frustrating.
Glad I wasn't the only one who was a little put off by that.
I just love birds (parrots mainly) so much that I think they're lovely even when they're young enough to look like snails xD
I love them too! By far my favorite animal. Do you love the movie Rio too? Oh god that movie. So many cute/beautiful birdsssss. They're a different kind of cute when they're babies... I mean, they're so ugly that they're cute in a way... That doesn't really make any sense, but it's the type of feeling I get when I see them. I have to say, their food pouch is really icky though! XD
You're such a fangirl. I'm pretty sure there will be a continuation at some point though. D.Gray-man has a stable fanbase and nice sales even with all the hiatuses going on - the anime would probably sell pretty good too. Not too sure about the company but a continuation is done by the same studio most of the time so yeah, I expect TMS etc. to do it again. Anime was good so I don't mind~
Oh, I know! I've never even denied it. That would just be retarded to even attempt. When I know that something is really worth my interest, I'm not afraid to fangirllllll!!!

kajshfjd I hope there will be as well! I heard D.Gray-Man gets pretty good sales as well. I just forget that sometimes because it seems like everywhere I go on MH, the series is getting bashed over one thing or another... Or sometimes without any good reason at all. @_@
It is done by the same studio most of the time, then? That's interesting to know. I've never really seen that sort of situation and don't know very much about the trends that happen in anime. I guess my mind just kind of lingered to FMA / FMA:B for a while. They're done by different animators I think. And it would be great if the voice actors could be kept the same! I really liked all of them as far as the original Japanese dubs go. And yes, I don't know what they could possibly do about ever replacing the Earl's voice. It was just too perfect... It's a bit like when the voice actor of Iroh died in Avatar.
It's pretty old by now but if you're interested:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showt...ew-D.Gray-man-184?highlight=d.gray-man+review
Feels like it was ages ago, maybe I should read it too and see what bullshit I was talking about.
Oh yes, I am definitely interested! I'm going to read it now. Haha
Yes that's it! Ever since it changed to Jump SQ it never got back to the old epic days :/
That's alright, though. I still have good vibes from D.Gray-Man; I think the series has yet to reach its peak.
Okay I got that you really love your bird

He is cute and all but from my past expierence with "home birds" I wouldn't buy myself any.
I even fangirl over my birds.
What sort of past experiences are we talking about here?
We all need to drunk skype again - well I want to be there too this time.