Re: Always. - Part 1
Join Thorn...no excuses
Join Thorn...no excuses


There, there ç.çWhy would you do that...meanie
guess you're right, not in the mood atm though. You haven't registered for Pottermore, right?Not sure if there's any hard science to it, but anything with da FUNK wins![]()
you didn't notice?omg, you too had a gay avy![]()
it's gone now so you can come back 

[/move]
May be we can cheat the game somehow. I know some people, who with correct tools, would succumb to your causeHoly shit. I want to win this MR so bad that it isn't even funny.
.
I'm listening.May be we can cheat the game somehow. I know some people, who with correct tools, would succumb to your cause.

D.GM yuri set?yaoi set is becoming too mainstream, get others ideas guys





Road x LenaleeD.GM yuri set?![]()
I'm making you a furbee set.
Divide and Conquer...this is the master plan.I'm listening.
I'm going to fuck all you guys up!
You're going down, muthafuckassssssssssssssssssssss
![]()


You haven't read the books? You are the first person (in the twenties) I met who hasn't read at least one book. And yeah it isNaw, wouldn't make much sense when I haven't started the books yet. It's like a interactive thing right?