An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

You think?? I think it looks soooo much better this way. I don't look like a little girl anymore. Or maybe I was just so bored with how I looked that any big change would have made me happier. XD It's so awkward when people say "awww, it's ok. You can grow it out again." And I'm just like "...oh. Actually, I was going to keep it short." :sweat

But I understand, most of the guys that see it are like :gwah
You looking like a little girl? You may behave like one sometimes but you really don't look like that :derp a big change can definitely turn out both ways, I tend to like the old style better because I'm not used to the new one and end up liking the new one more quite often :rofl so maybe I will like your new style more if I get used to it :hee

short haired definitely is more easy to handle and you are someone who looks good with both long and short hair so if you like this style more just leave it. Others opinions don't matter anyway, the ones who like you exactly how you are/look are the ones who matter :3c

but hell if you ever get an Iroquois I'm gonna break our partnership! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Mine's straight, so it looks just the same after it's cut. That's at least one thing I never have to worry about it looking completely different the next time I fix it. Plus I went to a really good salon and I just love this girl that did it. Too bad she charges $45 for a hair cut/style. @_@
My hair never used to be this wavy from what I remember so I don't know. Maybe it depends on the style. I noticed after I cut it that I could get away with complete bedhead more often than I could before my hair was long...so it's the style.

And I think it totally suits you in the way that it looks like it belongs to you. Some people get styles that just don't fit and it looks weird. Shape of the face, shape of the head I guess. But I think niichan mentioned it, you're probably even more enamored with it because it's different and new as much as the style itself. Who knows though.

Going to bed with wet hair? :blink ...not sure I've ever heard of that idea. Seems uncomfortable.

---------- Post added May 15, 2012 at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was May 14, 2012 at 06:30 PM ----------

So Ms. Gigglefits :-_- (:derp)

I think that some supernatural force doesn't want me to read Harry Potter because I've been to B&N four times in the last month or two and haven't been able to find it. You told me where to look once but I don't remember...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

WTF?

YOUR B&N SUCKS BALLS.

Did you at least ask? There's NO way they can't be there. You sure you're not a dumb bear, you dumb bear? :shocked
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

WTF?

YOUR B&N SUCKS BALLS.

Did you at least ask? There's NO way they can't be there. You sure you're not a dumb bear, you dumb bear? :shocked
Shit service at the one I go to...or on lunch break.

I've looked in any and every section...by author...etc....no luck.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Did you try teen section? Or section where they sell books in bundles, like 7 HP books in one package?

And when did :shock smiley get replaced by a damn cow? O_O
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Did you try teen section? Or section where they sell books in bundles, like 7 HP books in one package?

And when did :shock smiley get replaced by a damn cow? O_O
I looked through the Young Adult section...even bothered looking through the new Teen Supernatural Romance section they now have :iik

I figured it would be in a childrens section, but it was either picture books or Twilight...no middle ground. I've only ever seen book bundles displayed in special places, never in the normal shelves. Since Game of Thrones season 2 is on there was a little A Song of Ice and Fire display with the boxset and other things. There was a Harry Potter table as well, but it was all toys and encyclopedias and the like.

I have no idea...don't ask me. I didn't know we had a : shock smiley in the first place.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

WTF is up with your crappy store? Go to another place! Or order online! :arf

Or..

Orr.........


Just had an idea.



LIBRARY! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

I would prefer to buy the books I read.

I might check another B&N tonight in the other direction.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Do it. HP is awesome. Great world, you'll get lost in its world reading it. Only justice movies do to it is visual.

Though you could rent while finding the books to buy.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

BUT Lab Reports are soooo Tedious... I started to do one... But the internet distracted me... Got A's in my other two classes. Dropped Psychology. FUCK THAT SHIT
Well amen to that. Are you a wizard, passing without doing any lab reports? :ruawizard

Sweet action with the As. And it's good you knew to drop the class. Better than me. I don't know why, but I just refuse to drop classes, and end up paying for it pretty severely in the end. You would have gone insane with another class piled on top of theater. I've never taken a psych class. Was it boring?

WASSUP KEV?


Flipping your hair back and forth, Naomichi. Youtube it.
Oh I can still flip it back and forth. Did it in the video. :arf

Hum no. Short hair is slightly better, and after re-checking the video it's better and better. But I have to say, it was quite dark when you showed your new head.

Yeah sleep head wet, that's how it's done. Can't wet wait for the result. :blai
Ahhh, you think? :hurr

You mean dark as in the color, right? Or the lighting of the camera was dark? I kept my hair the same color (I don't dye it, ever. Soooo bad for your hair), but I took the before video in the day and the after video in the night. Sorry if it was hard to see!

Both looked good on you ND. Personally speaking, I like long hair on women :hurr.
Just out of curiosity, why do guys like long hair so much? I mean, I think girls with long hair are gorgeous too, but I think chicks with short hair are equally as attractive.

I know that girls having long hair can even be a control issue with abusive partners.

Oh haha. I don't watch the Big Bang Theory (hate sitcoms), but I love that joke. I heard it at the same time as this one:

Two atoms were running down the street when one said:
"OMG! I think I just lost an electron!!"
"Holy shit! Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."

:derp

You looking like a little girl? You may behave like one sometimes but you really don't look like that :derp a big change can definitely turn out both ways, I tend to like the old style better because I'm not used to the new one and end up liking the new one more quite often :rofl so maybe I will like your new style more if I get used to it :hee

short haired definitely is more easy to handle and you are someone who looks good with both long and short hair so if you like this style more just leave it. Others opinions don't matter anyway, the ones who like you exactly how you are/look are the ones who matter :3c

but hell if you ever get an Iroquois I'm gonna break our partnership! :arf
Yeah, I think my long hair was a bit childish. :teehee And yes, maybe it did fit my personality more after all! :rofl

I could help you get used to it. :hurr

Short hair is just so fun to... touch. *_* I'm constantly playing with it now. *a sign I haven't had a bf in a while* :derp Yeah my family and I all like it, and those are the only opinions I really care for. :amuse

I don't know what that is. o .o

You're probably even more enamored with it because it's different and new as much as the style itself. Who knows though.

Going to bed with wet hair? :blink ...not sure I've ever heard of that idea. Seems uncomfortable.

I think that some supernatural force doesn't want me to read Harry Potter because I've been to B&N four times in the last month or two and haven't been able to find it. You told me where to look once but I don't remember...
Still waiting for that regret to kick in. Don't think it's coming. :hee

Going to sleep with wet hair isn't uncomfortable. I love the feeling after a shower.

Our Barnes and Noble has an entire three tables dedicated to Harry Potter... What's up with your store? Do you not have a Half Price Books nearby? They always have a million copies, paperback and hardback. I got a spare copy of Half-Blood Prince at HPB for $2.50.

Did you at least ask? There's NO way they can't be there.
That's what I'm thinking too.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

:shock

5 Reasons NOT to Watch Bears Having Sex:

We all know you want to watch bears having sex. That much we know. But whatever you do, resist that urge. If you see two bears making sweet sweet love, run away. As fast as you can. Here’s why:

1. If they become aware of your presence, they will make eye contact with you while they climax. A beargasm lasts up to 23 minutes and you will be frozen in fear as they stare you down without blinking for nearly a half-hour, depositing four gallons of semen into their partner. And into your soul.

2. If you do catch them climaxing, and oh boy will they climax, the male bear will let out a deafening roar. And I don’t know how it’s possible, but that roar will sound remarkably like the name of your deceased dog.

3. Bears are known to pick their next mate while beargasming. The only criteria they use for choosing a lover is hearing someone say “Oh look! Two bears doing it! Let’s watch!” Based on scientific fact, there’s a 100% chance you’ll say this when you randomly encounter two bears having sex. Do not! Otherwise, you’re next. And if you need a reminder as to why this is a bad idea…23 minute orgasm.

4. Bears having sex is illegal in 48 out of 50 states. The moment you witness a bear inside another bear and decide to watch for a few hours, you are an accomplice to a crime. The jail sentence varies, but it's usually no more than six months. Not so bad. But the catch is you must share a cell with one of the bears. Also, see #3.

5. While your bear sex textbooks (sextbooks) may say otherwise, a bear’s vagina bears a strong resemblance to your face. No matter what you look like. And a bear’s penis, well, looks like a bear’s penis. But put them together, and you’ve got a mental image for the rest of your life. Unless that’s your thing. And in that case, this list may be retitled “5 Reasons To Catch Bears Having Sex and Good Luck With Your Vagina Face.”
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: See You May 10th~

Ha, love that atom joke.

POST VIDEO HERE! :arf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: See You May 10th~

Just out of curiosity, why do guys like long hair so much? I mean, I think girls with long hair are gorgeous too, but I think chicks with short hair are equally as attractive.

I know that girls having long hair can even be a control issue with abusive partners.
Speaking for myself, women look more attractive in long hair. Not saying they don't in short hair. It varies with person to person.
 
Last edited:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: See You May 10th~

Ahhh, you think? :hurr

You mean dark as in the color, right? Or the lighting of the camera was dark? I kept my hair the same color (I don't dye it, ever. Soooo bad for your hair), but I took the before video in the day and the after video in the night. Sorry if it was hard to see!
I meant the camera, or the room.

Don't ever dye you hair please ! :arf

Just out of curiosity, why do guys like long hair so much? I mean, I think girls with long hair are gorgeous too, but I think chicks with short hair are equally as attractive.
There is no generality, depends totally on the girl.


Awesome nerd jokes. :verily
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Just out of curiosity, why do guys like long hair so much? I mean, I think girls with long hair are gorgeous too, but I think chicks with short hair are equally as attractive.

I know that girls having long hair can even be a control issue with abusive partners.
Not easily explained. It's more girly? Not my conscious thought mind you. But with how popular shorter styles are today that can't really be the case anymore. Like Gats said, different styles suit different people. I like touching hair etc so there's more to touch...dunno. It is sort of a superficial thing I guess.

Might be, but I'd say that goes both ways with women telling their men how they like their hair. Or if they hate facial hair/body hair, how to dress, etc. I'm from the school of LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE :arf

Short hair is just so fun to... touch. *_* I'm constantly playing with it now. *a sign I haven't had a bf in a while* :derp Yeah my family and I all like it, and those are the only opinions I really care for. :amuse
I play/played with my hair out of nervous habit from a very early age. Didn't know the solution to breaking such a habit was getting a boyfriend :3c ...:arf

I don't know what that is. o .o
I think he means a mohawk or at least something similar :nod

That's what I'm thinking too.
I went to another B&N last night and while I found a table with the books, they didn't have the first book for some reason :cookiestare. And I didn't feel like dropping a whole bunch of money on the boxset right now. The universe is telling me to not read it or something :derp. There's one further northeast of me I can check.

Where are you in GoT btw?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Yeah, I think my long hair was a bit childish. :teehee And yes, maybe it did fit my personality more after all! :rofl

I could help you get used to it. :hurr
what exactly was so childish about it? :hee oh I think the new one fits your personality more, it looks more girlish. Like you're saying "I just want to play" :teehee

tell me moar :hurr

Short hair is just so fun to... touch. *_* I'm constantly playing with it now. *a sign I haven't had a bf in a while* :derp Yeah my family and I all like it, and those are the only opinions I really care for. :amuse
so you don't care for your friends opinion? Now I'm going as far as to speculate that it's because you moved towns a few times and thus couldn't form a (very) strong bond with someone outside of your family. Or it's more like I'm asking because that made me curious :facepalm

I don't know what that is. o .o
gary is right, it's just called "Irokese" here, that's why I used the wrong word :D here's a pic:



I went to another B&N last night and while I found a table with the books, they didn't have the first book for some reason :cookiestare. And I didn't feel like dropping a whole bunch of money on the boxset right now. The universe is telling me to not read it or something :derp. There's one further northeast of me I can check.
Just order it from Amazon :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Too lazy...plus you have to pay for shipping and there's no excuse for a store to not have them :rant

I think she meant the only opinion that matter's is her family's. Would make sense in any scenario, not sure how deep the thought is. They tend to know you best anyway. I'm not even sure if that's the case with me. I think when I asked my mom and dad whether I should wear my hair shorter or a bit longer and I mentioned how big my head was, they both said "yeah, you do have a pretty large head" ...and I was like :oh...:yelling

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I think both words are correct....just more people will recognize "Mohawk" than an "Iroquois"

---------- Post added May 17, 2012 at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was May 16, 2012 at 05:21 PM ----------

No Half-Priced Books here either....
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

I PASSED ALL OF MY CLASSES.

Organic Chemistry II - C
Organic Chemistry II Lab - A
Quantitative Chemistry - C
Quantitative Chemistry Lab - A
Calculus II - C
Physics II - A

My GPA is in the shits right now, but I almost don't fucking care. I PASSED EVERYTHING!!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: After My Blood Turns Into Alcohol

Bravo, Naomi! :confetti

Here's a hug as a reward: :hug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top