An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

It does sort of look like a chihuahua now that you mention it. I don't think it's creepy, but it is unique looking :lmao

If it's as good as Ico or Shadow of the Colossus, I might buy a PS3. There are a bunch of other games that are worth getting it for, but it'll be the icing on the cake.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

The Ocarina of Time game I bought doesn't work. :notrust Fucking eBay. Let's see how difficult it is for me to get a refund now...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

The Ocarina of Time game I bought doesn't work. :notrust Fucking eBay. Let's see how difficult it is for me to get a refund now...
Weird :s ...at least with discs you can see why it might not play if it's all scratched up. How much did you pay for it? Or was it that you bought MM with it as well?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

I actually bought it along with Majora's Mask and Donkey Kong 64 as a three-lot set. I used my credit card to pay for it like anything else. I actually looked at the bottom of the cartridge and there's some visible wear on the bottom. It's not obvious, but you can see it. I don't have an expansion pak yet, so I couldn't test the other twp games, but if one of the games doesn't work, I want to send the entire set back and get all of my money back. I don't want Ocarina of Time if I can't have Majora's Mask with it.

I sent him a message telling him the situation the exact day the package arrived (rather banged up I might add), and his almost immediate response was "are you sure your console works? What about the other games, did they work?" That kind of bothered me, but I answered politely saying "Yes. My console works with other games. And like I mentioned... I didn't test the other ones since my expansion pak hasn't arrived yet..." So I can already tell it's going to be a huge effort to get my money back. When you list that something is in "Very good" condition, I automatically assume that means it actually fucking works. Who the hell sells something like that without even testing it first? Jesus:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Ah yeah...I hadn't realized that MM used the expansion pack too :s. It looks like one could be bought easily. I actually got mine from my cousin since he already had one and didn't need the one that came with Star Wars Rogue Squadron.

It's eBay though, so one should expect anything. Did the seller have a good history? If he does and this happened it was just a mistake on his part I would think. Otherwise he could just be a ripoff artist. My Dad actually bought a replacement golf club once and the seller sent him the wrong one, but because it wasn't worth it to ship it back he just sent him the correct one and told him to keep the wrong one.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

I looked at Game X Change today and they didn't have an expansion pak, so I'll have to order one offline. *sigh* I hate having to wait for things. But I did get the seller on eBay to refund me. He'll do it as soon as the package arrives back at his place. He had really good reviews, yes. I'm really disappointed it didn't work out though, since he shipped it so fast and gave me such a good price on it. Oh well.

I found out I can actually purchase Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my Wii. I just really wanted to play them on my Nintendo 64 though, so I think I'll still get them.

My younger sister and I played Super Smash Brothers for eight hours straight today. :rofl Once we got to the maze phase, we only played as Zelda and Link. XD So fun/funny. Oh and my backup was Pikachu. :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Glad to hear he wasn't a douche :super

Yeah I don't know if I mentioned the Virtual Console or not, but the fact that you can order old games and play on the Wii did cross my mind. I understand wanting the cartridges for the nostalgic factor though. The older consoles with the cartridges were a lot less likely to break though since they didn't have moving parts.

Maze? :huh ...you must be talking about Brawl. I've only ever really played the original and Melee :hee ...you're turning into a hardcore nerd gamer playing that much. Late bloomer :derp
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Godric's Hollow

I played several times at Mario Smash Bros, for hours sometimes, very fun with friends. But gosh, I feel my brain is totally empty after that, only this game does that to me, it's a side effect I don't really like for some reason.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I played several times at Mario Smash Bros, for hours sometimes, very fun with friends. But gosh, I feel my brain is totally empty after that, only this game does that to me, it's a side effect I don't really like for some reason.
Your brain is totally empty after playing it? :oh

The game can be hectic and nerve-wracking, especially when your damage is up. I do remember being pretty taxed after playing it in a marathon before, so maybe it's similar. I would say your brain would be tired before your body would, it is a videogame :edu
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Man, Brawl brings back memories. Do you remember the story mode? The part where the ROBs were like: "Must.Complete.Mission." almost made me tear up.
Anyhow, everytime I play it my thumbs hurt. Not as bad as motherf'cking Mario Kart,though.(I'd love to see this game in a never-ending inferno.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

The game that would murder your hands more than any other has to be Mario Party :rofl
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Man, Brawl brings back memories. Do you remember the story mode? The part where the ROBs were like: "Must.Complete.Mission." almost made me tear up.
Anyhow, everytime I play it my thumbs hurt. Not as bad as motherf'cking Mario Kart,though.(I'd love to see this game in a never-ending inferno.)
It was a really fun game, definitely. Have to say I really loved the story mode the most. Brings back my Gamecube days with my best friend in middle school. :crying But yeah the suicidal robots were pretty sad. Now that you say that you almost teared up, it reminds me of Skyward Sword. The part with the timeshift stones was really depressing for me. I don't know if you read the notes on the captain's walls, but that was one of the times in the game that I actually teared up and even had a godamn tear escape. ._.

But yeah it was pretty intense button-pushing and we were only playing on normal! :fail I can't imagine trying the next two levels up.

Get Mario Kart on the Wii and buy the steering wheels! Your thumbs will never stop thanking you! I refuse to play it with any other type of controller now. XD

The game that would murder your hands more than any other has to be Mario Party :rofl
I remember playing X-Men on the PlayStation and my thumbs would be dead after it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Do you wear yoga pants, Naomichi?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Nope. :arf I bought my first pair of sweatpants a few months ago, but still never wear them. If I go to work out, I just wear shorts.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

It was a really fun game, definitely. Have to say I really loved the story mode the most. Brings back my Gamecube days with my best friend in middle school. :crying But yeah the suicidal robots were pretty sad. Now that you say that you almost teared up, it reminds me of Skyward Sword. The part with the timeshift stones was really depressing for me. I don't know if you read the notes on the captain's walls, but that was one of the times in the game that I actually teared up and even had a godamn tear escape. ._.

But yeah it was pretty intense button-pushing and we were only playing on normal! :fail I can't imagine trying the next two levels up.

Get Mario Kart on the Wii and buy the steering wheels! Your thumbs will never stop thanking you! I refuse to play it with any other type of controller now. XD
Hmmmm...I don't know.Those notes on the captain's walls do ring a bell,but I don't remember it all that well. Though I do remember that this time shift stuff was pretty sad with those tiny robots. I have a sudden urge to play this game again D:
But first I should finally finish Twilight Princess and I'd love to,but I'm stuck and now that I haven't played it for years, I would need to start from the very beginning. The thought alone makes me shudder...

Haha,have you ever tried Cruel Brawl? The first word I think of when thinking about it is 'rage'. It's so difficult, cruel doesn't even begin to describe it. I think my highscore was 30 kills.

I own it on Wii and have that steering wheel,but it still kills my thumbs. Guess that's because when I play it, I don't stop so quickly. I remember how a friend came over and we played for 10 hours straight,slept for an hour or two, then continued to play. Because of that, I missed an appointment, which was then postponed to tomorrow. Guess what happened? We pulled another all-nighter and continued playing 'till I got a phone call by a totally annoyed secretary. I felt the intention to kill through my mobile.:lmao
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Nope. :arf I bought my first pair of sweatpants a few months ago, but still never wear them. If I go to work out, I just wear shorts.
Wear yoga pants and take pics. Copious amounts of pics, Copernicus. :arf


Also, Mario Kart ftw.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I wear yoga pants, want pics Milly? :zomg

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

I remember playing X-Men on the PlayStation and my thumbs would be dead after it.
Which X-Men game?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

You two talk about Twilight Princess like it's Contra or something :cookiestare

It gives me the urge to go buy it just so I can make fun of you :mono
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hey, Naomi, I think I found a reason for you to buy the PS3 :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

I wear yoga pants, want pics Milly? :zomg
.......




.........................








.......................................................


No. I'm not thorny..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top