An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hey, Naomi, I think I found a reason for you to buy the PS3 :arf
Meh :s ...I know that I play games to, well, play games :edu

It's interesting for sure, but they would need an author like that for it to viable I suppose. Otherwise it's just some 3D popup book :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

I think it's cute though my inner teacher is squealing at the possibilities. :wtf
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I think it's cute though my inner teacher is squealing at the possibilities. :wtf
Ah well that makes sense in that form. But you'll understand if the novelty of a popup book would wear off with me? :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

That's true. I think Wonderbook is more toward little kids aka family-oriented though there are some people who want a GoT version, which I have no idea how they would do that. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

That's true. I think Wonderbook is more toward little kids aka family-oriented though there are some people who want a GoT version, which I have no idea how they would do that. :XD
Me neither, but that would be A LOT of work for something like that. Plus, aside from the demo you can't really tell how it's going to work. I have doubts that full-length novels will be displayed using it.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Same here. :/

The HP one is just the spell book so that was easy to do.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Riki, you should wear yoga pants and take pics.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

:sarc

Dream on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Why?! :gwah
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hmmmm...I don't know.Those notes on the captain's walls do ring a bell,but I don't remember it all that well. Though I do remember that this time shift stuff was pretty sad with those tiny robots. I have a sudden urge to play this game again D:
But first I should finally finish Twilight Princess and I'd love to,but I'm stuck and now that I haven't played it for years, I would need to start from the very beginning. The thought alone makes me shudder...

Haha,have you ever tried Cruel Brawl? The first word I think of when thinking about it is 'rage'. It's so difficult, cruel doesn't even begin to describe it. I think my highscore was 30 kills.

I own it on Wii and have that steering wheel,but it still kills my thumbs. Guess that's because when I play it, I don't stop so quickly. I remember how a friend came over and we played for 10 hours straight,slept for an hour or two, then continued to play. Because of that, I missed an appointment, which was then postponed to tomorrow. Guess what happened? We pulled another all-nighter and continued playing 'till I got a phone call by a totally annoyed secretary. I felt the intention to kill through my mobile.:lmao
Did you get stuck at the carriage escort part? Because that part almost made me set down the game for another month. Cannot TELL you how frustrated I was! I watched them burn to death like... hell, I lost count! Keeping in mind that I kind of suck at video games though... But it was seriously pretty difficult. And not in the Skyward-Sword-this-is-challenging-and-exciting sort of way. But I finally got past it and now I'm on the water temple... it must be a running theme to make the water temples confusing in the Zelda series because it's a motif I'm dealing with here. :cookiehand

But overall it's a pretty good game. Also, the Link in this game is really depressing compared to the Skyward Sword Link. He always looks bored, tired, and disinterested. XD It has its own charm I suppose.

Cruel Brawl? Dude I can barely handle Normal. I'll save myself the embarrassment, thank you!

God damn, Googz! You're a binge-gamer! You crazy mother fucker, you. :derp That is a. lot. of. Mario. Kart. I think the longest I've ever played a game was Skyward Sword for nine hours straight. And I still had to peel myself away from it, so I can at least dip my toe in the insanity you partake in. I wonder what the secretary would have done if she knew you were skipping out on it because of fucking Mario Kart. XDDD

Wear yoga pants and take pics. Copious amounts of pics, Copernicus. :arf.
What's the allure with Yoga pants? I actually should probably buy some since my little sister is making me go to a yoga class with her early in the mornings now. Tomorrow is our first day. :notrust I already know all the yoga moves that make my back quit hurting, so it seems pretty superfluous. I'm not taking a night class so I can get up at seven AM. That crazy ass... The things I do for sisters... Hope I don't look like a dork when I'm the only one not in yoga pants.

Which X-Men game?

You two talk about Twilight Princess like it's Contra or something :cookiestare It gives me the urge to go buy it just so I can make fun of you :mono
I can't remember, but it was just a fighting one. I always chose Rogue.

Go buy it. It's a pretty good game and it's $20 tops, $15 if you're a Pro Member at GameStop and get it pre-owned.

Hey, Naomi, I think I found a reason for you to buy the PS3 :arf
Pffft*snort* Here's riki, trying to convert me to her Sony black magic shit. Nothing could convince me, I'm pretty sure I'm a Nintendo fangirl--

*watches video*

...How much is it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

No idea. The only thing that was revealed is that it will be coming out this fall.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Yoga pants = easier to see ass, for guys anyway. Guess for girls, it's comfortable.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Thank god it was something chivalrous and not totally perverted.


And I will be keeping my eyes open, riki. :ninja
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I can't remember, but it was just a fighting one. I always chose Rogue.

Go buy it. It's a pretty good game and it's $20 tops, $15 if you're a Pro Member at GameStop and get it pre-owned.
Ah, must have been Children of the Atom. Original Playstation right? That's a pretty classic game :nod

I would if my Gamecube wasn't basically unusable. I've been thinking of getting a Wii, but since you told me the newer ones don't have backwards compatibility I would have to try to find the old ones. Maybe it's just the family edition bundles that don't have it, at least that's what Wikipedia says...:s
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Are you going to be doing hot yoga/Bikram yoga or just the regular type? I've never personally tried it, but I have some friends who've done the hot yoga thing and they all hated it. One girl described it as being trapped in hell for 90 minutes. They won't let you leave or even open the door... and they heat the room to 105 degrees. I feel a little suffocated just thinking about it. :darn
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Are you going to be doing hot yoga/Bikram yoga or just the regular type? I've never personally tried it, but I have some friends who've done the hot yoga thing and they all hated it. One girl described it as being trapped in hell for 90 minutes. They won't let you leave or even open the door... and they heat the room to 105 degrees. I feel a little suffocated just thinking about it. :darn
Hellllllllllllllllllll nawwwwwwwwwwwwww girl! I live in Texas. If I wanted to do hot yoga, I could literally just walk outside and do it. I can understand why your friends would hate it though! The yoga routine I do has me sweating like crazy. I can't imagine why anyone would want to add heat to that! My little sister had band camp this morning though, so we didn't go. :blink I think she accidentally said today when she meant next Tuesday. My mom wants to go do some sort of work out class tomorrow though. :bored I hate exercising with other people. I think the pacing gets all messed up and I get all sweaty and icky and would rather just do it on my own. I used to work out with friends all the time and didn't know I was missing out on how awesome solo can be!

I'll admit I'm not totally sure what kind of yoga it will be, but I would tell you after the first class. :amuse Do you like yoga? And what kind do you do (if you do). Doodoo. :arf <--- Milly moment.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

What was "Milly" moment? D: the :arf spam is your thing, not mine.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

:XD

I wondered if being a Texan would make you more immune to that kind of heat or not. I know I couldn't stand it. But no, I don't really do yoga. Thinking about it, though.... the regular kind, obviously. Let me know how your class goes next week. :nod

I'm totally the same way as you about exercising alone! It's so much better. I know other people are supposed to push you or whatever, but I'm actually more motivated to do things on my own when I can dictate the pace and intensity. And I hate thinking that anyone is watching me or judging me, even if they probably aren't. That's my own stupid, self-conscious BS that I should probably just get over, but whatever. It's how I feel! :arf

Doodoo :teehee ........I mean, I'm totally way too mature to laugh at something like that. :hmph










Doodoo :teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

MARIO KART WII MANGAHELPERS RACES ANYONE? :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top