An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

MARIO KART WII MANGAHELPERS RACES ANYONE? :arf
:errr

Don't drink too much Kev...remember we have Diablo to play this weekend.

---------- Post added June 08, 2012 at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was June 07, 2012 at 02:03 AM ----------

Are you sure about the new Wii's not having backward compatibility? I've looked into it and the Wii Slim was only released in the UK and that's the only model which scrapped it...

Where's riki?! :arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

I'm writing down the E3 news right now and I'm posting it so be patient! I'm only one person. :arf

It will be compatible with all Wii games.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Riki :zomg

:XD

No, I'm talking about the original Wii. She told me the newer Wiis no longer play Gamecube games. Wait, maybe Naomi was talking about the Wii U all along :oh

...the fuck :bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh, from what I've read online, the newest version of Wii lost the GC backward compatibility. It's probably b/c you can now d/l them from the eShop.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Ah, so then maybe she got that bundle. I don' recall her mentioning New Super Mario Bros. though.

Yeah I figured because of the Virtual Console too, but it's still kind of shitty. I have a bunch of Gamecube games that I would still like to play. I wonder if there are any brand new old models left. Had a bad experience buying a used PS2 before :s

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

WTF...why would anyone buy that bundle when the Mario Kart bundle is the same price and still has a model with backward compatibility? :vin
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Someone who didn't do their homework? :cookiehand
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

He only believes me after riki says it. -_-;

Well I really wanted the black Wii and I didn't see any of the older ones in black. The super Mario Brothers is really fun (even though it's hard as hell). We were going to get both games regardless, so it didn't really matter I guess. :/


My bird my bird my bird. Hugo and Kiko got in a fight and I snapped at them to stop like usual, but they didn't. So I got up and yelled at them (this ALWAYS scares Kiko off of Hoog), but they still wouldn't stop. So I had to open the cage door and basically swat Kiko away. Only to see Hugo's nose is completely messed up and now there's blood all over his face. ._.

So I've spent the last hour and a half freaking out and trying to help him, but he bit the living shit out of my finger and almost made me bleed. Hoog never bites me more than a friendly nibble. ._. It finally stopped bleeding, and he'll let me hold him but he won't let me touch it. He won't really use his beak to climb around either because it hurts a lot I guess. Hoogieeee. I hope he can still eat alright and everything. Hoogie hoogie hoogie. :crying

Stupid dumb fuck Kiko has been moved to the tiny ass cage and will not get to be with Hugo for the rest of forever. I mean, holy shit. They bicker every once in a while, but this is ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Want need. :cookiestare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zelda-Twili...ps=63&clkid=8996647971682431591#ht_500wt_1054
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

:comfort

What kinds of birds do you have?

My brother got two LoTR swords. My mom wasn't happy about it though when she found out.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

I have a cockatiel, but these are the two parakeets that I was talking about. It doesn't help that Hugo is most definitely my favorite and the sweetest bird out of all of them. ;-; I hope it heals alright... He's completely white, too, so it's just really horrible looking at the blood. And I don't really like blood anyway. At least he's sitting still and not freaking out anymore. Eeeeeeeeeeeek. Stupid thing gave me a heart attack.

I need this for my Halloween costume though, so maybe my mom won't care. :arf It's so perfect and it's not the worst price ever, since it's actually metal and not wood or plastic. But what the hell would I ever use it for again?

I'm really debating weather or not to get it though. :notsure
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

Defend yourself from would-be attackers?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

He only believes me after riki says it. -_-;

Well I really wanted the black Wii and I didn't see any of the older ones in black. The super Mario Brothers is really fun (even though it's hard as hell). We were going to get both games regardless, so it didn't really matter I guess. :/
But you're a self-professed noob and every Wii I've ever seen or played could play Gamecube games. Plus from the research I did online there wasn't a new model stateside that had it removed :gwah

Sorry ._.

My bird my bird my bird. Hugo and Kiko got in a fight and I snapped at them to stop like usual, but they didn't. So I got up and yelled at them (this ALWAYS scares Kiko off of Hoog), but they still wouldn't stop. So I had to open the cage door and basically swat Kiko away. Only to see Hugo's nose is completely messed up and now there's blood all over his face. ._.

So I've spent the last hour and a half freaking out and trying to help him, but he bit the living shit out of my finger and almost made me bleed. Hoog never bites me more than a friendly nibble. ._. It finally stopped bleeding, and he'll let me hold him but he won't let me touch it. He won't really use his beak to climb around either because it hurts a lot I guess. Hoogieeee. I hope he can still eat alright and everything. Hoogie hoogie hoogie. :crying

Stupid dumb fuck Kiko has been moved to the tiny ass cage and will not get to be with Hugo for the rest of forever. I mean, holy shit. They bicker every once in a while, but this is ridiculous.
That's awful :s His beak is messed up in what way? Kiko is the one who doesn't really leave the cage right?

Nevermind, she's not a noob :arf

I need this for my Halloween costume though, so maybe my mom won't care. :arf It's so perfect and it's not the worst price ever, since it's actually metal and not wood or plastic. But what the hell would I ever use it for again?

I'm really debating weather or not to get it though. :notsure
DO IT......Halloween costumes are srs bsns
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Plus, riki is a video game otaku, she'd know more. D:

Naom, you should totally introduce parakeet fighting. =D

Instead of to the point of severe damage, it could go until something that won't hurt the birds much.



COCKFIGHTING! :arf


Though honestly, never saw the appeal in making animals fight. Though I kinda find it ironic how humans are allowed to fight for show but animals aren't.


/cue bear
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

How is that ironic? Because people who fight make money, have the intelligence to consent to it and aren't exploited...what kind of question is that? Snort any Altoids lately?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Still no different.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

OMG, I'm so going to do this one day with Sophie :wtf

[sizept=1]She'll probably hate me but she'll learn to adjust[/sizept]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

OMG, I'm so going to do this one day with Sophie :wtf

[sizept=1]She'll probably hate me but she'll learn to adjust[/sizept]
...and you wonder why they run away :teehee
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

It's because they are so loved that they don't know what to do with it. :noworry
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

It's because they are so loved that they don't know what to do with it. :noworry
Seems like a lot of cats are like that no? :p Maybe even some humans :lmao

Do you have that problem elsewhere riki? :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

OMG, I'm so going to do this one day with Sophie :wtf

[sizept=1]She'll probably hate me but she'll learn to adjust[/sizept]
:cookiestare

Mario. MARIO. Or Sonic.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Link>Mario> Sonic


But we all know Pokemon is > all three of them

:noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top