Re: Godric's Hollow
That's awful

His beak is messed up in what way? Kiko is the one who doesn't really leave the cage right?
No, I think his beak is actually fine now that it's been a few days. Lately he's been really hyper and launches himself at my face whenever I walk into the room and gets really fluffed up and gives me 5 million kisses.

He's being ridiculously affectionate lately and I'm wondering if something's up. He's eating and drinking fine though.
I definitely think that he can no longer breath out of that side of his nose though. I just don't see how he could when there's all of that hardened blood covering it. I make it sound really gross, but it doesn't look too bad now that he's cleaned it up. Not sure how it's going to heal though. Hoooogiieeeee heemheem. ;-;
Nevermind, she's not a noob
DO IT......Halloween costumes are srs bsns
It's a really great looking sword. I hate how when my birthday and Christmas (right next to each other

) are happening, I can't think of a single thing to ask for. But when it's the middle of summer and six months away, all of these great gift ideas spawn out of no where. I waste so much money on this type of thing. -.- And I'm about 80% sure I will end up caving and buying it.
I bought the base dress that my little sister will wear for Zelda though. The sleeves aren't 3/4 length like I would have hoped, but it's the right length, color, neckline, and she looks really cute in it. All we need for her now is elf ears, embellishments on the dress, and trying to figure out how the hell to make that mini harp thing.
Plus, riki is a video game otaku, she'd know more. D:
Well yes, but I own the Wii I'm talking about and did my research.
Naom, you should totally introduce parakeet fighting. =D
Animal fighting is cruel and unusual. I never understood its appeal/. Also, I spent an hour and a half crying over my god damn $20 parakeet. There is no way in hell.

It's a good thing he didn't die. Ughhhhhh. I've never been so attached and obsessed with any bird I've ever had. ._.
Instead of to the point of severe damage, it could go until something that won't hurt the birds much.
Milly, that wouldn't be entertaining. You are so crazy.
COCKFIGHTING!
I hope you're talking about chickens.
Though honestly, never saw the appeal in making animals fight. Though I kinda find it ironic how humans are allowed to fight for show but animals aren't.
I don't see the appeal in it either. Wrestling is a sport where proper safety measures are taken. I don't see how wrestling is any different from football anyway. Pro-wrestling is staged.
OMG, I'm so going to do
this one day with Sophie
[sizept=1]She'll probably hate me but she'll learn to adjust[/sizept]
Yes.
It's because they are so loved that they don't know what to do with it.
Somehow I think my pets experience the same type of thing...
Link>Mario> Sonic
But we all know Pokemon is > all three of them
I agree with the first inequality, but the second one not quite as much. Then again, I haven't played all that many Pokemon games. But my favorite video game is Skyward Sword. :3 I'm totally biased.
Link, Zelda and Ganondorf make the best trio
Mario, Peach and Bowser are close though
They're definitely awesome!!
Mario, Peach, and Bowser are fun as well.
But Harry, Hermione, and Ron trump all in my book;.
Giant sonic against Level 1 or 2 Link and Marth CPUs? XD I hate to say it, but your argument seems invalid. I tried playing Sonic in Brawl and I failed sooo bad. I understand why the person making the video added sides to the setting. Sonics attacks always make him fling off the edge because he's too fast to get a good handle on in my opinion.
Have you joined Club Nintendo?
If you earn 400 coins, you can get a
Zelda poster set.
*joined* I heard about it once, but never actually looked into it. Thankfully riki is here to enable my lazy ass.
Nii-channnn~~~

It looks really well made. I like it. No way in hell I'm ever spending $50 on it though.
