Well that was the very last game they played. It's one of the moderator's favorite video game of all time or something. XD I've never actually played it, but it'll happen eventually. In the end, I had to return my Nintendo 64 because it completely died on me. Was working fine for a while and then just ka-poo-ey. Dead. I kept my games though, just in case they get another one in anytime soon. With the store credit, I bought a Gamecube for my sister and a couple Harry Potter games to play on it. One of them being Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!

One of my favorite games! It's awesome, I've played it a little bit. And the Goblet of Fire game is multiplayer, so we'll play that eventually too. What we really want is The Windwaker, so I'm on the wait list for that at Game X Change along with Four Swords.
I'm also going to buy the Zelda collector's edition game they made for the Gamecube a couple of years ago. It has The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: Link's Adventure, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. You can find it on the internet for like $45 which is awesome in my opinion.

And I think they sell A Link to the Past on the Wii Virtual Console for $10 if I'm not mistaken.
Keeping an eye out for Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons and Link's Awakening for the Gameboy Color.
We've made it out goal to complete

Zelda titles!