An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

What the hell is going on in here? :arf
Waiting for an answer :arf

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Niichan was being emo or something. I don't know, I zoned out...
It was you who started bitching that I'm no better than Naomi :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

It was you who started bitching that I'm no better than Naomi :lmao
I was talking about how you said I lost or something...zoned out on that.

And I wasn't bitching, just pointing out hypocrisy :nah
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

I was talking about how you said I lost or something...zoned out on that.

And I wasn't bitching, just pointing out hypocrisy :nah
Me too.

Just another description of bitching, yes~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

Me too.

Just another description of bitching, yes~
No you didn't. I think I just got it. S'cool.

Nope! Bitching at some point becomes aimless! :e3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

This isn't getting anywhere *single tear*
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

A Gary and other Kevin e-peen contest
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: My Heart is Stone, and Still it Trembles.

sup nao?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Oh dear, what? I can't follow this conversation.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,051
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Oh dear, what? I can't follow this conversation.



So you'd be like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -- ?
The internet is only good for one thing and that is social media and porn.
Yes so you see its really just one thing...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

The internet is unbounded information. It's good for more than just facebook and porn. :noworry

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Besides, I rarely use it for those two things anyway. :cookiehand
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

I like your title, yo.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

The internet is unbounded information. It's good for more than just facebook and porn. :noworry

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Besides, I rarely use it for those two things anyway. :cookiehand
... Key word... "Rarely"
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Can't say I haven't.... *Cough*

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Internet: Can't Study With It, Can't Study Without It.

Oh dear, what? I can't follow this conversation.
No, he just used that gif in about 17 other threads yesterday...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top