An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Robot

I have no idea yet, I would have to think about it. All the movies in theaters right now are complete shit.

---------- Post added April 01, 2013 at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2013 at 10:01 PM ----------

41253
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Wut.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

I needed to remember that number for a video game. XD I just typed it in the first place open on my computer.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

What video game?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Majora's Mask! :zomg

On virtual console though. I'm being a bad kitty and starting it before ever completing Ocarina of Time 100% of the way through. I'm also halfway through The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I'm really bad about that! Although I have an excuse for Wind Waker since my game disc was malfunctioning. I just traded it in to GameStop for a new one today though. The employee told me that she had to order it from the corporate warehouse and that it's the last one in the company... (for now anyway).Hopefully it works. There are some scratches on it. :/ Not as bad as the last one they sold me though.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Majora's Mask! :zomg

On virtual console though. I'm being a bad kitty and starting it before ever completing Ocarina of Time 100% of the way through. I'm also halfway through The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. I'm really bad about that! Although I have an excuse for Wind Waker since my game disc was malfunctioning. I just traded it in to GameStop for a new one today though. The employee told me that she had to order it from the corporate warehouse and that it's the last one in the company... (for now anyway).Hopefully it works. There are some scratches on it. :/ Not as bad as the last one they sold me though.
... Weren't you playing those two games back when we first met?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Hell naw. :arf I may have been playing Skyward Sword back when we first met, but definitely not Majora's Mask or The Wind Waker. I only just purchased The Wind Waker this past October. I remember getting Majora's Mask at the close of this past summer as a gift to my little sister since she finished her first full play-through of Ocarina of Time on the Nintendo 64.

Actually.. I had never played a single Zelda game all the way through when we first met, KD. XD

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

... Weren't you playing those two games back when we first met?
Or did you mean when we first met in person? If so, then yes I had started Wind Waker at that point.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

I meant in person xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Then yes! Not sure why I assumed otherwise. :sweat Well my disc has been having problems, so that's why I haven't been able to get any further in Wind Waker. ;-; I don't really have an excuse for Majora's Mask other than the fact that I'm seriously addicted to Super Smash Bros Brawl.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

... I challenge you to brawl.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

You're on! I promise that I will creme you. Who is your character of choice? :arf
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!! :bees

*Gets the popcorn*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Girl on girl :sexyarf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

You're on! I promise that I will creme you. Who is your character of choice? :arf
Pikachu or Toon Link... >:3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Zelda or Sheik. Take your pick since I would murder you with either. :hee
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

How long is your hair as of now Naomi?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Naomidee's yaoi thread

Nurmeederp, how long you are staying pink?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top