Feb 27, 2017 #41 Takeover twin Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Sep 11, 2016 Messages 222 Reaction score 214 Age 24 Country Celestial spirit magic isn't ancient however it's really rare because now there is only two people that use it
Celestial spirit magic isn't ancient however it's really rare because now there is only two people that use it
Feb 28, 2017 #42 EmberSpirit Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jun 29, 2016 Messages 534 Reaction score 1,453 Country I think I said this before but I find lost/ancient spells to be overrated. Hiro Mashima introduce some spells as lost or ancient just to make it sound like they have an extra punch. Most should be lost because they failed to stand the test of time.
I think I said this before but I find lost/ancient spells to be overrated. Hiro Mashima introduce some spells as lost or ancient just to make it sound like they have an extra punch. Most should be lost because they failed to stand the test of time.