Androssi and a new weapon

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was reviewing ToG recently and during the hidden floor arc something caught my eye. When Eduan was destroying the ground, Androssi was paralyzed, apparently because of the Snake Charmer, in the end, she says that the snakes that kept her paralyzed have disappeared, which led us to conclude that her enemy is gone, but I was thinking. What if he didn't disappear and she took him outside? Just like Wangnan's needle and Eduan's Clicker.

I thought about the possibility of transforming it into a special needle, like the lecalicus, with stages, of course, it would not be a weapon of the same level, because the SIU itself said that the data cannot copy all the snake's powers.

I thought about being exploited in a future factory battle, since SIU showed interest in showing another one on the upper floors. Anyway, what do you think of that?
 

Ripcord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
1,220
Reaction score
609
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was reviewing ToG recently and during the hidden floor arc something caught my eye. When Eduan was destroying the ground, Androssi was paralyzed, apparently because of the Snake Charmer, in the end, she says that the snakes that kept her paralyzed have disappeared, which led us to conclude that her enemy is gone, but I was thinking. What if he didn't disappear and she took him outside? Just like Wangnan's needle and Eduan's Clicker.

I thought about the possibility of transforming it into a special needle, like the lecalicus, with stages, of course, it would not be a weapon of the same level, because the SIU itself said that the data cannot copy all the snake's powers.

I thought about being exploited in a future factory battle, since SIU showed interest in showing another one on the upper floors. Anyway, what do you think of that?
It’s hard to say. The things brought out were items but the snake charmer is an artificial being of sorts. Also, her restrictions were removed at the end so it would seem it went away.

I do agree we will meet the real snake charmer in the future.
 

toil

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
520
Reaction score
410
Country
United States
It’s interesting but since the snake charmer is alive and living creatures from inside the data floor have trouble leaving seems questionable.

what I could see is Androssi using her shinsoo quality to emulate snake charmer techniques—they’re pretty similar visually.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
The data floor is so unique. But it does seem like pseudo-entities have means to come and go (on an extremely limited basis). Just like how the outiders got in and were able to leave. Or how the talking sword left with Wangnan.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,169
Reaction score
4,706
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
Didn't Androssi reveal shinsoo tentacle abilities similar to the data world @ the name hunt station.

I can't remember 100%. She might have.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Didn't Androssi reveal shinsoo tentacle abilities similar to the data world @ the name hunt station.

I can't remember 100%. She might have.
She achieved this ability during the arc of the hidden floor, training with YHS.
 

Echizen_Akira

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
111
Age
35
Country
England
If snake charmer can pour all of his power into a weapon like the Yeon's can do with their flames, it seems possible. Plus,Koon got yeon flame fish and Rak got the ancient spear, it makes sense for Androssi to get something unique to her.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
TBH I don't think the snake charmer left with androsi. We don't even know to what capacity data things can be removed from the hidden floor. There is wangnan's sword to consider but we don't know the sword's origin either. For all we know it was a real sword that was left in the data floor waiting for shenanigans. Specially now that fate is a thing that has become a major plot point.

What I do think is possible though... Is that the snake charmer is aware of what went on at the hidden floor. Since he is just a bunch of multiplying snakes. Basically the snakes within the hidden floor would have acted as actual parts of the original snake charmer.
 
Top