Nov 12, 2010 #1 Criminal_Minded Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2007 Messages 91 Reaction score 21 Gender Male Country Spoiler I like it....hope you all do too. The lines are Kishimoto-sama of course, and the colors are by me. enjoy!
Spoiler I like it....hope you all do too. The lines are Kishimoto-sama of course, and the colors are by me. enjoy!
Nov 12, 2010 #2 Tsukisama MH SenpaiMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 6,247 Reaction score 2,771 Gender Hidden Country This is very, very well done. The colors are so vivid that I actually thought I was looking at something from a professional comic artist. You have a good talent, and I would love to see more of your work. P.S.- Very cool signature!
This is very, very well done. The colors are so vivid that I actually thought I was looking at something from a professional comic artist. You have a good talent, and I would love to see more of your work. P.S.- Very cool signature!
Nov 12, 2010 #3 lordHokage Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 19, 2007 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 421 Gender Female Country I like it too. You nailed it on the choice of colors.
Nov 12, 2010 #4 Chaotic Neutral Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 10, 2010 Messages 45 Reaction score 10 Gender Male Country Good choice of colors man.
Nov 14, 2010 #5 Giilshark Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 1,292 Reaction score 281 Age 36 Gender Male Country Nice work, but you used very vibrant colors .. Keep it up!