Discussion Anima's potential and Traumerai

SuperTurtle

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
474
Reaction score
881
Age
33
Country
France
This is about my speculations about the apex of Anima and what Traumerai could show us later.

We know that Anima is about taking control of a being and it's POWER. (Remember the "power".)

- Low level Animas like the Octopus regular girl or Alphine use their pets like Pokemons. They give orders but the beasts do the work and the Anima stays in the back.

- Average Animas activly control their beasts like Ren. The beast is enhenced when used like this (the bull).

- High level Animas like Elaine use their beasts as an other self, it is really 1+1.

- Elite Animas like Hollan and Pudidi moves with their beasts in a symbiotic way. They use them almost as sentient weapons.

So, the better an Anima is, the higher degree of FUSION between Anima and beast is.

And so, I think that when an Anima has perfect control of the POWER of a beast, it's power becomes the Anima's.
At the apex, an Anima could absorb and integrate the caracteristics and abilities of the beasts whitch he has dominated.

Yes, it sounds a lot like transformation or metamorphosis.

For Traumerai, it means that we could expect him to absorb his beasts and use some kind of full transformation.
What if Traumerai's real power is to become some kind of ultimate hybrid of the most special and powerfull beasts in the Tower, with all the irregulars cheats attached to it ?

That would be badass and worthy of an irregular. And it would also link better Traumerai and his creation of the beastkin.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,407
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think in the end it's very subjective. I think you can be very stronger even using Anima as a common tamer but it depends on how you use it/them. So far even Traumerei hasn't used them differently but he obviously has more to show and his other skills are great as well. If you are a super talented Anima with OP Shinheus of course you have to find ways to abuse them.

Elaine was simply complimenting Fenryl with her other talents. She is a mid-long range Fishermen using Reels. She is the only long range Fishermen we have seen so far IIRC.

Besides his Shinsheuh's abilities there is too much that we don't know about Traumerei. How he uses Shinwonryu, his Attributes etc.

We don't know much about Animas in the first place.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
He’s weak asf LOL! Dude made a shit spear and y’all calling him a master spearbearer LMFAO!!!
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
He’s weak asf LOL! Dude made a shit spear and y’all calling him a master spearbearer LMFAO!!!
I love the comedy you sprinkle throughout the forum. It brightens my day.

That said, I have to make sure not to be in the middle of sipping a drink when I scroll down enough to see your avatar/name, lest I destroy my computer screen and keyboard.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
I love the comedy you sprinkle throughout the forum. It brightens my day.

That said, I have to make sure not to be in the middle of sipping a drink when I scroll down enough to see your avatar/name, lest I destroy my computer screen and keyboard.
Its true tho… he did not create a spear with shinsu he infuse it shinsu to the spear..

he take it out the spear

the moment he infuse it with shinsu
“Swoosh”


Size of the spear change after he infuse it with his shinsu attribute now is giving off wave of shinsu..
“Swoosh”
 
Top