Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #5 Most Datable Character Edition

Final Round: Vote for the Most Datable Character!

  • Mio Akiyama [K-On!]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Makise Kurisu [Steins;Gate]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Holo [Spice and Wolf]

    Votes: 5 38.5%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Being accomplice to murder is not my romantic ideal, but to each his own, I suppose :p
Why not? It's an adorable way to enjoy Valentine's Day. :XD
Obs:. It was sarcasm.

Well, if anyone nominate Lucy from Elfen Lied, it should be fine, I guess.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Maka Albarn from Soul Eater.



Tomboy. :hurr She is not there tho.^^ :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

jakensama

MH Senpai
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
302
Reaction score
140
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Holo is the best and wins in my book, but just to add someone to the mix....

Haydee Tebelin from Gankusuou. Gorgeous, delicate, gentle, loving having all those great traditional values desired in a woman. She plays the harp beautifully as well.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Claymore1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
924
Reaction score
438
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, if anyone nominate Lucy from Elfen Lied, it should be fine, I guess.
If we are going down that road then someone should nominate Yuno Gasai too. After all, they are both such calm and gentle people...

Or nominate Light Yagami, since he is so loyal and not a raving, psychotic murderer.


But really, I have only seen one boy nominated. This isn't just meant for girl nominations so...
I nominate Kyon from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because he is lazy, apathetic, and sarcastic. But he is also loyal and deals with all the crazy shit Haruhi puts him through.



I was going to nominate Yakumo Tsukamoto from School Rumble, but Kyon is a funnier nomination. Also I support Makise Kurisu as a nomination.
 
Last edited:

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
This is really difficult....
I would like to nominate Sinbad... But he's a drunkard and a womanizer and he's too dazzling. So I'll be nominating Muu Alexius from Magi: Kingdom of Magic. He's my husbando type, red-hot hair, and a cute smile. Not to mention, his transformation is a food for the eye lol. He's also loyal to his friends and family and to those he holds dear, and he would do everything to protect them.


^^ Ahhh the perfect!!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That certainly wasn't an easy decision for me but I finally thought of a girl I'd like to nominate.

Long story short, I nominate Himeko Inaba. :luv



She is sweet, caring, tsundere and if she shows her dere-side, almost too adorable. Inaba would be an awesome girlfriend. :wtf
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Since she got your vote, now I have to watch that series as soon as possible :fan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This is really difficult....
I would like to nominate Sinbad... But he's a drunkard and a womanizer and he's too dazzling. So I'll be nominating Muu Alexius from Magi: Kingdom of Magic. He's my husbando type, red-hot hair, and a cute smile. Not to mention, his transformation is a food for the eye lol. He's also loyal to his friends and family and to those he holds dear, and he would do everything to protect them.


^^ Ahhh the perfect!!
I know who's going to get my support of nomination and my vote. :awe ~swoon

Oh, c'mon, Sinbad would be so much fun.
 
Last edited:

BobobVanBlob

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
115
Age
32
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Long story short, I nominate Himeko Inaba. :luv

She is sweet, caring, tsundere and if she shows her dere-side, almost too adorable. Inaba would be an awesome girlfriend. :wtf
Voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki... I'm throwing flowers at my screen !

And well because someone nominated Hasebe, I nominate Yamagami Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Chihoko Ayano Fumika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Yukino Reina Eri Ai Tamiko Chikage Emilia Julia Shizue Erina Chisa Yumeka Natsuki Ranran Rieko Setsuri Chikako Azumi Marina Hideko Chiaki Misaki Naomi Campbell Miku Yuka Masako Sachiko Nana Mutsumi Haruka Yuna Shimako Yukie Rin Sakura Kanna Wakana Hazuki Honami Ruri Mihane Momoka Himari Nozomi Futaba Mayuyu...



She is always trying to act as seriously as possible but well she never manages it. And it's just like "Hnnnngh", I cannot put it really into words but since I've seen Servant X Service, I would say she is in my opinion the best character you could take on a date.
And it's not my fault it's Hasebe's fault, but not this Hasebe, I mean the other one. Gaaah !
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since she got your vote, now I have to watch that series as soon as possible :fan
To be honest, there is one I rank even higher but I couldn't nominate her because there is no real Anime version of her yet. I guess you know who I am talking about no? :D
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
To be honest, there is one I rank even higher but I couldn't nominate her because there is no real Anime version of her yet. I guess you know who I am talking about no? :D
A Rewrite girl? :zomg
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ladies and gentleman,

now you have the chance to give a rose to the character you want to date the most.
Thanks to the popularity, we split the contestants into three groups. The characters and their groups were also added to the first post.

Let the battle begin. :blush
 
Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sorry Sabe, Mio all the way! Musicians ftw \o/

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I might as well say it, she can play with my piano all day long.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, I got stuck between Kurisu, Kurumi and Mio. Ended up voting for Kurisu. Won't be disappointed if one other won, though ^_^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Group A is Chitanda Eru for sure. Nothing is better than a curious girlfriend to show your extensive knowledge and impress her. XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,700
Reaction score
61,405
Gender
Male
Country
France
Easily Mio for me. It would be awesome to have her as a girlfriend.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So my valentine didn't make it to the end; I'm so sad. :(
Anyway as far as I can see, the battle between the girls left it's a violent one.
I don't even know who I should be voting. :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So my valentine didn't make it to the end; I'm so sad. :(
No, no, no she did make it. Look at the first post. She is in another group. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

With this, the voting phase for group A is over.
Those are the results:

1. Aoi Kunieda 6 votes
2. Makise Kurisu 4 votes
3. Mio Akiyama 3 votes

4. Eru Chitanda 2 votes
4. Yui Yuigahama 2 votes
4. Saber 2 votes
7. Kurumi Tokisaki 0 votes

We will now continue with group B. :)
 
Top