Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #5 Most Datable Character Edition

Final Round: Vote for the Most Datable Character!

  • Mio Akiyama [K-On!]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Makise Kurisu [Steins;Gate]

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Holo [Spice and Wolf]

    Votes: 5 38.5%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How Chitanda didn't qualify? :nah

Group B is Chitoge for sure. I know that many people will say that the anime has only 7 episodes, but it was enough to show Chitoge cuteness. She is not the type of girls who wait to someone save her. I really like this independent side of her. However, she is fragile like any girl and need protection when necessary. ^^

Vote for Chitoge, it is a secure voting, you guys will not regret! :nod
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Beelzebub? That's weird.

Voted Inaba for group B.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Glad for Mio but I am surprised to see Kunieda first. Obviously Holo gets my vote for group B :blush.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,014
Reaction score
6,629
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I like Himeji as a character, but not as a potential date. So, 'Hime gets my vote. She'd definitely be second in line for my nomination list, anyway.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
As much as I like Chitoge, Kuroyukihime gets my vote for sure!
Though, I may be a bit biased (being as I suggested her for this showdown...)

As for anyone who thinks Kuroyukihime is undeserving of winning this group:

 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kuroyukihime is too cold and distant. I'm not sure whether she would be a good girlfriend or not.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Kuroyukihime is too cold and distant. I'm not sure whether she would be a good girlfriend or not.
She is cold and distant to everyone except Haruyuki - to him, she wants to be very close.
Look at how she scolds him when he suggests she is going out with him for fun, or when he doesn't believe in her feelings for him.
She cares for him above everyone/everything else (maybe even above beating the other kings of pure colour?).

Also, I find her over-protectiveness charming - it is a pity Haruyuki is too dense to realize quite how strongly she does feel for him...

Edit:
Perfect example... look at what she does when faced with the 'certain death' of a car about to hit her and Haruyuki...
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I prefer a girlfriend who can be warm with everybody, such as my friends and all, it can build nicer memories. Obviously, she must be warmer with me. XP
In short, I wouldn't choose her as girlfriend, specifically. She is a nice character, though.

Her bizarre preferences is a negative point, too
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I guess it is a matter of preference ;)

As far as Kuroyukihime being warm around my friends - well, as I am restricted to the Anime, I am more limited in my examples - but, although she is hard to get to know at first, Kuroyukihime does warm up to Haruyuki's friends. Especially his best friends, Takumu and Chiyuri.
Also, look at her interactions with Skyraker (if you need examples of her being friendly to people outside of Haruyuki's immediate friends group (in the Anime at least).
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't get why loving a chubby kid is bizarre. It's not all about looks you know?
That she thinks like that makes her especially adorable.
It's strange and unusual, right? Then, it is bizarre.
If you want a lighter word: peculiar. It means the same thing in the end.
You cannot deny that 99.9999% of people don't think like her.

Also, you're talking about date. I'm thin and tall, I'm not compatible with her tastes. :p
 
Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's strange and unusual, right? Then, it is bizarre.
If you want a lighter word: peculiar. It means the same thing in the end.
You cannot deny that 99.9999% of people, don't think like her.

Also, you're talking about date. I'm thin and tall, I'm not compatible with her tastes. :p
No it is not. I think it is rather grotesque that looks seem to be more important for some people. Unique in the anime world? Maybe, but it already happened again in a show from winter season.

Datable shouldn't be reduced to looks and furthermore she likes Haruyuki because of who he is and not because he is chubby. I guess you misunderstood something here.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Right, I will not discuss the obvious with you. I just want Chitoge in the next round, what will happen with Kuroyukihime doesn't matter for me.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Go vote for Inaba, noobs :yelling

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Go vote for Inaba, noobs :yelling

Inaba would be my second choice. I like her much more than most of the girls in this group, and I like Holo much more than her :mono.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The results of group B:

1. Kuroyukihime 4 votes
1. Holo 4 votes
3. Hilda 3 votes

4. Himeko Inaba 2 votes
4. Lucy Yamagami 2 votes
4. Chitoge Kirisaki 2 votes
7. Mizuki Himeji 0 votes

Last but not least, it is time for group C. :D
 
Top