Anime League Anime League - Fall 2022

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Bleach
Spy X Family
I'm the Villainess so I'm Taming the final boss
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Should I catch up with Bocchi the Rock...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Demonspeed Hell yes!


Week #7


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Spy x Family Part 2
59​
►​
2​
Mob Psycho 100 III
37​
▲1​
3​
Chainsaw Man
27​
▼1​
4​
Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season
24​
►​
5​
Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita
18​
▲2​
5​
Bocchi the Rock!
18​
▲1​
5​
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!
18​
►​
8​
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury
8​
▲1​
9​
Golden Kamuy 4th Season
7​
▼1​
10​
Koukyuu no Karasu
6​
►​
10​
Urusei Yatsura (2022)
6​
►​
10​
Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Double
6​
►​
13​
Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman.
4​
▲2​
14​
Blue Lock
3​
▼1​
14​
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season
3​
▼1​
16​
Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season
2​
▼1​
17​
Akiba Meido Sensou
1​
►​
17​
Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen
1​
▼1​
17​
Tensei shitara Ken Deshita
1​
▼1​
17​
Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break
1​

Change​
Rank​
User​
Score​
►​
1​
Nii
170.5​
►​
2​
Gajeel
166.5​
►​
3​
Sky
165​
▲1​
4​
Asako
164.5​
▼1​
5​
Wowzers
160.5​
►​
6​
Erinyes
157.5​
►​
7​
BD_Beno
154.5​
►​
8​
Jammin
148​
▲1​
9​
Demonspeed
137.5​
▼1​
10​
Juviii
132​
►​
11​
Hermit
109​
►​
12​
Arjuna
100​
►​
13​
VG1989
56.5​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,130
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Bocchi the rock . Seriously the school festival trauma killed me. And her parents asking if she resorted to a friend rental association

:lmao














Spy x family So a psy is a doctor who deals with colds in your mind :arf And where's the brain modification machine ? :teehee





Mob Psycho, Not the best epsiode imo, just usual MP. missing Dimple :arf





HM

Chainsaw man
- Kobeni really got in my nerves, but I liked the time and place power they were trapped in. Himeno is amazing instead of helping people to stop smoking she helps them to start :arf
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bocchi The Rock
Bocchi became an airborne biohazard 🤣

Blue Lock
The shackles are off!

Chainsaw Man
Denji taking a nap with time stopped, 200 IQ.

HM
Bnha
Fumetsu
Mob
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Chainsaw Man
The fall in the mouth was fire,
Boku no Hero Academia
Everyone is giving their all on both sides!
Spy x Family
A great and very relatable episode. Go Anya!

Honourable mentions
Fumetsu no Anata e
An unexpected reveal
Mob Psycho 100
One month since then...
The Eminence in Shadow
Behold the 48 master techniques
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,778
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Bleach
Spy X Family
I'm the Villainess so I'm Taming the Final Boss
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My "anime watched" level is tragically low right now but still made time for...

The Eminence in Shadow - I really enjoy Cid's particular brand of insanity.
Mob Psycho - More casual episode this week but I sort of like that about it. Feel like that suits this show more, honestly.
Spy x Family - Sweet and fun as always.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Spy x Family - This episode cracked me up a lot today
Fumetsu no Anata e - New reveal! Why do I fear that these people will be targets
Mob Psycho - Pretty laid back episode with no Dimple

Mobile Suit Gundam: Suisei no Majo - Huh? Ariel is a gundam!? I'm shocked!
Uzaki-chan wa Aobitai! - There is going to be a big reveal at some point with Senpai and the Uzaki-clan
Boku no Hero Academia - I bet someone will have taken the hit


Heads up! Isekai Ojisan will be back this week! We've waited long enough!
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Wowzers how come with all the animes you watch ; you have no room for Bocchi the Rock :arf :handgun If there's only one anime ypu need to watch this season is this !
Well, when I start a season, I filter out shows based on little info. It’s not always the best approach, but otherwise I’d end up watching way too much. I’d die. Seriously, death by Anime is one way to go. :kappa

Ranking of Kings was another example of a filtered out show, and we all know how good that turned out!

I’ll try to watch Bocchi this week, and hope I don’t end up in the newspaper. :kappa
 
Top