Chainsaw Man
Denji and Pochita, a special bond.
How many references in the opening?
Fujimoto: Yes
Watching this on loop:
Mob Psycho 100
Amakusa knows how to make his presence felt.
My Hero Academia
RIP Twice. Hit harder here than when I read it.
HM
Blue Lock: Saving Kira's face for memes
Bocchi the Rock: One step at a time
The Eminence in Shadow
Also, the Fuufu Ijou ed, love that art style.
Denji and Pochita, a special bond.
How many references in the opening?
Fujimoto: Yes
Watching this on loop:
Mob Psycho 100
Amakusa knows how to make his presence felt.
My Hero Academia
RIP Twice. Hit harder here than when I read it.
HM
Blue Lock: Saving Kira's face for memes

Bocchi the Rock: One step at a time
The Eminence in Shadow
Also, the Fuufu Ijou ed, love that art style.
Fave character so far Ryo




That shirt !
rule #1 never listen to friends when you go shopping for clothes !
)
Must've been many years since I watched that many ongoing shows, this season is stacked.