Anime League Anime League - Spring 2018

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1- Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii :teehee





2- GGG no kitaro


3- Captain tubasa (didnt expct that much from this anime but ended up so far surprisingly good)




Watched Boruto and enjoyed it & Golden Kamuy, not bad but its the opposite from tsubasa, expected too much ended up slightly disappointed. Asirpa was awesome :zomg (while i feel totally indifferent for MC)




Also this... rly ? :s


 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Hinamatsuri
Comic Girls
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
For now...

High School DxD Hero.
Megalo Box.
Hinamatsuri.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
For now

Hinamatsuri
Captain Tsubasa
Megalo Box

May change these nominations later.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
This week's nominations
Hinamatsuri
Boku no Hero Academia
Persona 5 the Animation

I missed last week but I'll still give my nominations even though they won't count
Hinamatsuri
Persona 5 the Animation
Tokyo Ghoul:re
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Persona 5 anime is pretty boring as a non game player.

My picks
1 BLack Clover
2 Major 2nd
3 Tokyo Ghoul: Re
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Darling In the Franxx
Curse you Hiro:arf
Tokyo Ghoul:RE
Boku No Hero Academia
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hinamatsuri
Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii

Boku no Hero Academia S3
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Megalo Box
Boku no Hero Academia S3
Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This weeks picks!

Hinamatsuri -ep02- Just as funny as the first episode… just LoL!
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii -ep01- That was great actually. I'll keep this one.
Megalo Box -ep02- I'm enjoying this so far.

Grancrest Senki -ep14- Theo arrives, Theo takes another country. Any bets on how fast he loses it?
Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory -ep01- Pretty good start. I wish I could remember more of the characters though.
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai -ep02- Setting up pairings episode as everyone is in the same club. the superman disguise works!
Boku no Hero Academia -ep40- Not crazy over the op and ed. Not a bad episode otherwise.
Darling in the FranXX -ep14- Very disappointing episode.
Caligula -ep01- Confusing beginning, but confusing by design. I'll give it another episode
Mahou Shoujo Site -ep02- Still creepy. Just not as creepy as last one.

Comic Girls -ep02- Cute girls. I'm going to miss them though since this is dropped.
Gurazeni dropped after 2 episodes. I was bored.
Toji no Miko dropped since I am so far behind on it anyway.
Saredo Tsumibito wa Ryuu to Odoru (Dances with Dragons) dropped as too disappointing.
Cutie Honey Universe dropped. Too much 70's without the nostalgia.
Nil Admirari no Tenbin dropped as I hated it.
Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori -ep01- Not to my tastes. Dropped.
Dorei-ku The Animation -ep01- Lets see just how badly people can treat each other. Dropped.
Souten no Ken: Regenesis -ep02- The CG is still bad… but the story is picking up. Dropped anyway
There will be other drops next week too.

This was a tough week… I only just now finished watching this weeks stuff.
 

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
332
Reaction score
738
Country
Australia
Cardcaptor Sakura
I too would be frightened if I wake up with someone staring at me like that.

Yamazaki is probably right about a mysterious power stopping him from his speeches.

Now everyone is becoming an animal, still a bit surprising that Sakura is the only one that can see it, I would think Syaoran & Meiling could because of their strong magic powers.

Syaoran to the rescue, great moment between him and Sakura during that part.

The mirage clear card, made things interesting for a while but incredible dangerous as well, good thing Sakura was able to capture it.

Hinamatsuri
This new girl is definitely like the terminator, shows up naked after a lot of electricity, beats up a bunch of bikers and takes their clothes.

Anzu huh, oh no she wants to eliminate Hina.

Good thing it's easy to bribe Hina with certain food.

I was also laughing at those facing Hina was forced to make, Hina on the other hand nearly broke he neck easily.

Damn that hair pull definitely would have hurt for sure, at least they spent some quality time together afterwards.

Poor Hitomi, she had a bit of a rough time there, that was funny when she actually said she was at a girly club to her mum.

Not surprised that Nitta has decided that's enough partying for a while.

I hope Anzu is ok, and maybe even found a home.

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby

Their win their races but a train wreck follows, funny headlines there, and here I thought Special Week was the only one that failed during the performance, at least Suzuka impresses on the stage.

That was a really good win for Special Week, I thought Seuin Sky was just going to hold on at the end there.

Bringing in Teio to help out was a really good call by the manager, it was only a brief scene but the performance looked solid, glad she joined the team, she will be a great addition.

Special Week got really fat from eating that food.

She really should have mentioned about the dressed not being right, I knew it would affect her a lot.
He is a good trainer, being there at the end and giving her encouragement.


Honorable Mentions

Gun Gale Online
This girl is a bit of a weirdo watching her react the way she did every time a new character was created, I actually like taller girls. One of those avatars kinda looked like a female Frieza.

That was pretty funny watching the tutorial part.

Yeah I think I would also go after low level monsters when starting out to gain experience.

Good to see she made a friend, now to wait and see if Llenn can beat her and fulfill their vow.

Toji no Miko
The moment I saw Mai's father was trying to ring her I had a bad feeling that he would also want her to leave like that younger student did at the start.

I think that might be Maki who saved those Toji, I can't see clearly enough because of the hood and all but what I saw of her hair resembled hers plus there was the info from last episode.

Well at least he wants to give Mai an important role in that facility to help the Noro, I'm not as upset anymore after hearing everything from Friedman and Ellen's parents.

Wow Ellen looks great in that dress.

Looks like it's confirmed that it's indeed Maki Shidou, but of course she's not the only one, that one was very strong and she took Nemo, does that mean the next episode is called Finding Nemo?

Some great moments there between the children and their parents.

After seeing the brief scene afterwards, there might be a chance that Maki isn't actually part of what's happening when she mentioned that the presence she felt disappeared she could have been talking about the one who stole Nemo.

Oh great so there is Yukina & Yomi with her again, so is this a new princess then or the older one taken over someone else now?

Last Period: Owarinako Rasen no Monogatari
Quite the shock to start this episode, the whole branch was robbed and they lost everything and gotta start from scratch.

Everyone likes Haru and his cheerful personality.

At least Gajeru managed to get at least something back, feel sorry for him as I have a Hatsune Miku collection.

1000 a piece, she could have probably got them back at double for 200, they must have been really important.

I like how Choco keeps putting down the writing team calling them lazy because of what's happening.

I had a feeling someone really weak would come out of that call system.

After all that Wiseman had to leave so the get the job anyway.

They completed the job in the end, it wasn't much pay but it's a start towards rebuilding everything.

Ok first episode, I will continue to watch.

Beatless
Treat Arato like a puppy dog and he talks, sounds about right, the good cop method was perfect to use against him.

Was a bit funny listening to Yuka talk about Lacia & Arato in that fashion.

Watarai gave us and especially Erica a lot of information there.

No surprise Shiori acted in that manner, she was used and almost died

Ah so that's how Ryo became an owner of Methode, she is most likely just using him as well.

Ah all that awesome looking food yet it will probably go to waste as a huge fight is about to break out.

It's interesting that 4 of them are in the same place together, Erica might hold all the cards at the moment.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Another week, another table:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Hinamatsuri
22​
►​
2​
Darling in the FranXX
13​
►​
3​
Megalo Box
11​
▲5​
4​
Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season
8​
►​
4​
Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii
8​
▼2​
6​
Captain Tsubasa (2018)
6​
▼2​
7​
GeGeGe no Kintaro (2018)
3​
▼2​
7​
Persona 5 - The Animation
3​
▼2​
7​
Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
3​
▼1​
10​
Black Clover
2​
▼1​
10​
Comic Girls
2​
▼5​
10​
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Kaikou
2​
►​
10​
Piano no Mori
2​
►​
10​
Tokyo Ghoul:re
2​
▼1​
10​
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby
2​
►​
16​
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen
1​
►​
16​
Golden Kamuy
1​
▼7​
16​
Gundam Build Divers
1​
►​
16​
Major 2nd
1​
▼7​
16​
Puzzle & Dragon
1​
►​
16​
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
1​
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1- Wotaku ni koi wa Muzukashii

:teehee









2- GGG no Kitaro




3-
hesisting between BNHa or Boruto, but will give it to Boruto (yeah im being honest, you ll prolly laugh at my choice :s, but i enjoyed a lot last non filler 2 episodes ft the movie plot, and honestly i did even enjoyed it more than Golden kamuy 1st episode, havent caught up GK yet might be better now. Sasuke 's fight was greatly animated.











Need to catch up Golden kamuy and Lohg, and maybe start Megalo.
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
My Hero Academia
Boruto
Darling in the Franxx
 
Last edited:
Top