Anime League Anime League - Spring/Summer 2020

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll be voting for..

Tsugumomo (The second season of this is being criminally underrated)
Kaguya-sama (Ishigami gold this week)
Bakarina (I caught up and loved it. I would like to put in my application to join the Caterina reverse harem.)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just a heads up...

Most shows will be ending this week... and it doesn't look like the future has much to replace them.
Here are my next two weeks of listings...

Sad... just so sad. :emobirb
What's sad is that I don't see Tsugumomo on there. It's a good show. I swear it.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
What's sad is that I don't see Tsugumomo on there. It's a good show. I swear it.

The next couple of weeks look like there might be time to catch up. :XD
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kaguya-sama
Special episode. Ishigami is a hero

Fruits Basket
Kyo and Kagura hit the feels

Tower of God
Yuri in action :)
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Kaguya-sama
Best episode so far, Ishigami best boy,
Tower of God
Tower of Betrayal,
Fruits Basket
Kagura and Kyo, been awhile
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes Tsugumomo is pretty good but sadly I didn't manage to catch up so I was unable to nominate it more. Anyway:

  1. Kaguya.
  2. Fruits Basket.
  3. Tower of God.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Kaguya
Tower of God
Bakarina
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Week #12


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Kami no Tou
114​
►​
2​
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
108​
►​
3​
Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta…
74​
►​
4​
Fruits Basket 2nd Season
32​
►​
5​
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T
26​
►​
6​
Arte
21​
►​
7​
Yesterday wo Utatte
18​
►​
8​
BNA
10​
►​
9​
Gleipnir
7​
►​
10​
Digimon Adventure (2020)
4​
►​
11​
Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
3​
►​
11​
Houkago Teibou Nisshi
3​
►​
11​
Kakushigoto
3​
►​
14​
Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited
2​
►​
14​
Tsugu Tsugumomo
2​
▼1​
16​
Listeners
1​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,451
Gender
Male
Country
France
I love that Fruits Basket's remontada :XD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
That, and third place is most of the way there too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well we will see if one of the summer shows can change the top 3.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
My list of prospects is pretty short this summer, but... I'm sure there are a few names in it people will watch.


  • Dokyuu ****** HxEros 3-Jul
  • Enn Enn no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou 3-Jul
  • Lapis Re:LiGHTs 4-Jul
  • Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha 4-Jul
  • The God of High School 6-Jul
  • Re:Zero kara Hagimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 1 8-Jul
  • Deca-Dence 8-Jul
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan 9-Jul
  • Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! 10-Jul
  • Kanojo, Okarishimasu 10-Jul
  • Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan 10-Jul
  • Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Part 2 11-Jul
  • Monster Musume no Oisha-san 12-Jul
  • Gibiate 15-Jul
  • Koi to Producer: EVOL x LOVE 15-Jul
  • Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T 24-Jul
Not like most seasons where I initially have the list at 30-40 shows.

LoL!! I love what the system did to the title of the first one!! :loool
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

🐔
<--- clue to the edited out word! :XD
 
Last edited:

Prince of the RL District

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
703
Reaction score
1,696
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
My votes goes to Kami no Tou.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just mentioning in advance that I'll correct the multiplicators for the shows this week.
Meaning Railgun will probably get a boost in points.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Well, I'm voting a little early this week... Not that voting on a Saturday is all that early.
:catshrug

This week I'm voting for:

Kaguya-sama - Final episode showed this week! There needs to be more of this show!
Tower of God - Also ended this week... Looking forward to more, but... no announcement yet!
Gleipnir - NOT ended this week... will do so next week. We saw more of the past this episode. Tragic lives they led.


Pretty much ran out of shows to watch this week. I'll try and catch up with some other series before the Corona TV season continues.
 
Top