Re:Zero - Great episode! Little confused by Betty at the end... It's making me nervous Uzaki-chan - That was fun! The God of Highschool - Great fights this episode!
Deca-Dence - Pipe! You can't be gone!
Railgun - Where's Touma when you need him?
Enn Enn no Shouboutai - Bennimaru... Down!
Maou Gakuin - Still unclear who'd behind all this.
Oregairu ("Can you honestly pack all of your feelings into just a single word?") Railgun (Misaka proving her greatness once again) Re:Zero (Satella is some next level Yandere, I suppose)
God of Highschool (Not the most smooth storytelling but it looks great.)
Re:Zero (Subaru is such an MVP this arc.)
Deca-Dence (Building to a nice climax now.)
Oregairu (not my fav pairing obviously, but one I can understand and respect) Re:Zero (Emilia needs a Snickers that kiss was chilling...) Railgun (Episode 24 of Misaka being awesome)
Oregairu
We finally got it. It has finally happened. Re:Zero
The darkest episode so far, and the death kiss at the end. God of Highschool
A letdown compared to episode 10, but still enjoyable.
Re:Zero - Did this episode make Subaru's Top 10 most traumatic Rewinds list? Railgun - Misaka takes up a part time job as a Kaijuu Uzaki-chan - Uzaki-chan's Terminator Themed 'knock tone'
Re:Zero (Now THAT is a bad day.) Deca-Dence (Somehow this anime never does what I expect it too.) Railgun (Pretty fun to see Misaka going all out like this.)
Tagging you guys because you are here most frequently.
This rather unique season of the Anime league is finally heading towards its ending and fall is right around the corner.
So I thought I'll use this time to ask for some feedback.
Do you guys have any comments regarding the process? Something which could be optimized or changed altogether?
And the biggest question I have rn, what do you think about adding a 4th vote?