Anime League Anime League - Summer 2019

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Here we go again:


Change​
Rank​
Anime​
Nominations​
►​
1​
Enen no Shouboutai
7​
►​
1​
Kimetsu no Yaiba
7​
►​
3​
Dr. Stone
6​
►​
4​
Fruits Basket
5​
►​
5​
Kanata no Astra
2​
►​
5​
Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note
2​
►​
5​
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai.
2​
►​
8​
Maou-sama, Retry!
1​
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,962
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
ah I am late :feelsbadman wanted to nominate Enen too :teehee just watched it :p

it seems it has comedy, sexy girls&guys, action.. definitely my type. I think I will try it
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My three shall be..

Danmachi I'm so relieved this is good. Oretoria can go straight to hell.
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
Why is this good? Why this and not Index? Why dammit!!?
Kimetsu no Yaiba Nezuko is in this episode. Therefor it is great.
 

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This weeks Picks!

Danmachi II - Lets safely forget all about Oratoria and live the Danmachi dream again.
Enn Enn no Shouboutai - They introduced a rival this week… and also a behind the scenes villian.
Dr. Stone - Great episode! Yuzuriha is lucky they didn't revive her!

Kimetsu no Yaiba - Good stuff + Nezuko
Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Surprisingly good!
Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou no Taoseru kamo Shirenai - This series needs a shorter name… and, Lost little Latina gets found
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 2 I really missed this show!
Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - Pretty good start.
Vinland Saga - Great first episode!

I had something like 30 shows to watch this week... and didn't succeed (about 11 behind). still working on them. I've been waiting for Vinland Saga since it was announced... but I've only watched the first one. Too many shows, too little time.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Machikado Mazoku
Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?
Dr. Stone
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
What a great week. Dunno what to choose >.<

But thinking it through, I'll go with
Vinland Saga
Dr. Stone
Kimetsu no Yaiba


Great honorable mentions go to Fruits Basket, Fire Force and Given, especially the latter. I hope it keeps the consistency up :zomg
 
Top