- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 14,313
- Reaction score
- 1,730
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Ah, the sun comes through the cloudy sky. I hear the birds singing in the morning. And today was the first time that I got to work without wearing a scarf! Spring time is near 
This also means: APRIL ANIME!
http://www.animeph.com/anime-season-list-spring-2008.html
http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SPRING_2008
Spring Anime Overview (thanks to One Eyed Sharingan):

You know the deal, keep this thread spoiler-free or use at least tags with a neutral warning.
So, what are you looking forward too? I'm really really reeeaaally waiting for Code Geass 2, Bus Gamer, Amatsuki and Vampire Knight. Then, I wanted to start watching xxxHolic.
There are a lot of other anime with interesting looks, so I will probably have a busy month
Out of this moment, Mirai Nikki - which has an awesome Manga - seems to be just a rumor... unless someone has more info then me? *looks around*

This also means: APRIL ANIME!

http://www.animeph.com/anime-season-list-spring-2008.html
http://www.fansubwiki.com/Who_Subs_What:_SPRING_2008
Spring Anime Overview (thanks to One Eyed Sharingan):

You know the deal, keep this thread spoiler-free or use at least tags with a neutral warning.
So, what are you looking forward too? I'm really really reeeaaally waiting for Code Geass 2, Bus Gamer, Amatsuki and Vampire Knight. Then, I wanted to start watching xxxHolic.
There are a lot of other anime with interesting looks, so I will probably have a busy month

Out of this moment, Mirai Nikki - which has an awesome Manga - seems to be just a rumor... unless someone has more info then me? *looks around*
Last edited: