Feedback annoying ad sounds in the background

pheeph

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was going to a page in this site to download a scan. When I got there, that one popup asking whether if I'm leaving the current page appears. I clicked on the OK button, then the audio from one of the ads activate. It slowed down the site browser's performance. The same popup appears several times and now I'm hearing different kinds of audio in the background. Some sounded like they're from a TV show and I couldn't find the source of this audio. This was annoying me to no end unless I get out mangahelpers or go to the forum.
 

Nimloth

よろず屋 / Yorozuya
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Tech
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
198
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Can you please provide more accurate details on what / where the ad is, where you're browsing from, and cut'n'paste the adcode (from view source) so that we can look into this.

Unfortunately, with millions of ads served each day, narrowing it down and fixing this issue is somewhat impossible without more information.

Thanks! :)
 
Top