Fun Thread Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 1

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
I like natsu.. especially his nakama speeches :XD not much of a juvia fan?! you sure you're not high?! not much of a fan of Juvia Lockser?!!

 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Yes absolutely sure..Refer MASHIMA's twitter currently You will be surprised for sure.That will answer ur question , won't it ?

:ck(Complainers & Mashima)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't really follow mashima's twitter..I don't even have twitter :XD what does it say?

 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
People have actually posted the spoilers on his account asking him whether they are real or not. Aren't they a bit selfish putting even YONKOU in trouble ?

:pwned (They Deserve this)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
LMAO! what exactly are they trying to accomplish? Hiro's can't change the chapter.. or can he? :XD


btw your post in fairy tail's last letter of the word is invalid! :cussing I said absolute Zero so your next post must start with the letter "O"! :cussing
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Nothing we say can change it. Isn't it always as the author wants ? :hip:hip

I corrected it .Would u please refer again ? :(:(
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
So you think fans reaction have no effect whatsoever to how the author will continue with the story? :huh


nice :verily next time you do it.. well... let's just say there won't be no next time. Capiche?! :cussing :XD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
No, they do have effect (I think).Especially with MASHIMA..Don't u know last time people complained & threatened him , he showed GAJEEL's death as a fluke in next chapter ? :usopp

yes it won't happen again.or u will :gatling,correct ? :)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Has this game degenerated into something it was not in the beginning?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Do u think so ?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Why did u think so ?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So you think that this game is 112 pages long? (Intriguing)
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
No , but what did u actually mean by that ? Isn't this a fun thread to have fun ? Why get angry ?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Then , Wasn't I wrong to assume so ? :):)
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
What if I said you're both wrong, and I'm wrong as well? :XD
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
What do u think ?:pleased Will I agree ?:question
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,400
Country
Torumekian Empire
Will you? If you did, wouldn't that just make things more complicated?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
You already answered yourself , didn't u ? :) Besides, How will it be more complicated if I agreed or easy if I disagree ?:derp :XD
 
Last edited:
Top