Answer the Question with a Question! - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ That wasn't my intention, G3. Only Americans think that way, hey? :D :p

@ E3 - I gotta check the books and my diary. I think it would be awesome if some of the European MH folks could meet up. That would be sweet. Hopefully, Googz will be 18 by then. :p
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why should i mind?:hurr
We will see,i will be there with my family and during those two weeks we will go to Amsterdam.
Are you only there for the we or for longer?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'll be in France for a week (max) and I'll probably be in Barcelona for a week (at the very least :hurr)

E3 - Wouldn't it be cool if the European MH folks could meet up for the new year celebrations? :D
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I need to get 18 as quickly as possible,will try my best.

@Jin
Where?Maybe in Germany?:D
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I'm not living that far away so it'll just be there to meet with a girl (and one or two of her gfs prolly) :P I'll just stay until saturday morning, then I drive back home. You see? :amuse
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That would be to close i guess...Depends on when we depart.
My parents still have to work y'see?^^
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hell yeah in Germany! Why not?

So Googz & E3 are meeting up for defo?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
No, we're not. But would you be jealous if so?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is it wrong for a man to be jealous?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@ E3 - I'll be having fun in Barcelona. :hurr

What's up with the guest?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He/she has left the thread I guess. :shifty

Do you think the FF is a cold/empty corner of MH?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No,it's the most lively and fun corner of MH.How could you think it might be cold or empty?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
T'was just a question. I agree with your answer.

Favourite colour?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I always thought it was red,but i guess it's a purple mixed with a light and smooth brown now(:sweatdrop)

What about you?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Blue, yours?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Green :thumbs and maybe red? How about yours? o_O
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,120
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is someone talking about m&ms or skittles? Maybe the rainbow?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top